New Owner from San Diego

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forums! I really am looking forward to seeing more of your Ike. He's adorable!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi all,

What a great site you have here. Here is Ike, He was born in Sept.

Look forward to talking more with you all. :D

:smileywelcome: don't be a stranger , you figured out how to post a picture, :2thumbs: that's the best part. Ike is a doll baby. :rolleyes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN. :2thumbs: I just love Ike's two different color front feet. My son lives in San Diego, maybe one day I'll see Ike on the beach. I saw one bully on near a pier last summer. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] do you remember what beach town that was that we all had breakfast at? Looking forward to seeing more of Ike. Have fun. :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and :welcome3: You and Ike joined a great site. You'll love it, and will learn so much. Great people to ask questions of. I look forward to seeing pictures and stories about Ike

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome: to EBN. :2thumbs: I just love Ike's two different color front feet. My son lives in San Diego, maybe one day I'll see Ike on the beach. I saw one bully on near a pier last summer. @cali baker do you remember what beach town that was that we all had breakfast at? Looking forward to seeing more of Ike. Have fun. :D

yup, that was Oceanside and we ate at the Beach Break Cafe :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN ..... and lmao at the missing sock!! That is just SO cute!!! :luv:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! Such a handsome boy! Glad you joined us :) Look forward to more pictures :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
whitebronc

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
Thank you all for the Warm Welcome! Looking forward to talking more with you all!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online