I've checked out this site before but am just now registering!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello and :welcome: to EBN. What a shame you weren't able to adopt. I would love to adopt one day. It won't be for awhile though, we have 2 bullies and Jack already. Congratulations on Chaplin though. :2thumbs:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss! I hope you enjoy this forum as much as us all do :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forums! I also send condolences on the loss of your Yukon, but his memory and love are a good part of what is compelling you to get another puppy. Chances are your new bulldog won't be much like him at all; these dogs are so quirky and unique while being so much the same. We can help you celebrate Yukon while also helping you survive puppyhood, and I am looking forward to it. :)

:smileywelcome:

L

Lucy-licious

Chaplin :D what a cute name. I look forward to his coming home pics.

:welcome: to EBN x

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hi Tricia! Welcome to EBN! We're are glad to have you here! I can't wait to see pictures of your new family addition!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you decided to join!!!

I really do feel the pain of your loss. We lost the love of our lives, Maggie, on 31st May. I don't think part of us will ever truly recover from that. Even now the thought of it is so painful it takes my breath away.

But a new bully puppy is going to be a joy for you. And as others have said, once he's older you should be able to foster for IBR!! Im involved with Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs and so we are often in contact with IBR. One of the your best fosters, Denise, does a lot of work for ROEB too!! :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. its hard to lose one but exciting when a new member joins you. cant wait to see pics:2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! I know you'll be sure to post a memorial for you beloved pup when you get around to it. We have a section to remember our special, departed bullies. I'd love to hear Yukon's story. :heart:

To Chaplin; your mama better get some pics up soon before the PIC POLICE slap an infraction order on her. Shhhh...don't tell her that we are kidding about the infraction thing.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.