Introducing myself and my Blueberry Muffin :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Happy New Year everyone :) This site is :2thumbs:

A little about us...
We're from NYC (Manhattan) and fell in love with EB's a looong time ago. Finally decided it was time to get one, and spent the last few months stalking this site, and looking for a good breeder.:D
Well, we finally found one a few weeks ago and she just had a litter.
So without further ado, here's our Blueberry Muffin (Blue for short) :heart:. Pictures taken by the breeder who really is awesome.
We get to take our Blueberry home sometime in February.

Blue at 2 weeks, and Blue this past weekend at 3 weeks.

psst.. did I mention this site is awesome? :clap2:

Oh good golly, Blue is so precious! :welcome: to EBN and very glad you finally decided to join in on the fun instead of sitting on the sidelines. Congratulations!!!! :2thumbs:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my I love the name and she is very precious indeed!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Be still my pounding heart! Adorable! I am so glad you joined us :) I hope you post lots of pictures and share him with us lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=7307]Tracy T[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] @JeanieCO [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=5480]loveabully[/MENTION]- Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. You guys are a great bunch.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - For some reason I assumed I could bring him home at 8 weeks, but itā€™s not something Iā€™ve discussed with my breeder yet. Definitely donā€™t want to bring him home too early.
[MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] - Iā€™m looking forward to the changeā€¦lol. Except for the sleep bit while trying to potty train.. :*(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I believe [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION], who is an experienced breeder normally prefers 10 weeks... Lets see what he says.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They can go at 8 weeks, but I do prefer 10 weeks for the to to go. The more time they stay with mama and litter mates the better for socialization.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how adorable he is. :welcome: to ebn and i look forward to the pics and stories when you bring him home. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.