Introducing myself and my Blueberry Muffin :)

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I live in NW NJ and we were out for 6.5 days no damage either I just work in the city

ack.. 6.5 days huh. but hey, at least that's all it was. can't imagine losing a home like so many have.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
thanks [MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION]- I am going a bit crazy waiting.. lol.. :)
but we've been busy puppy proofing our place.

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and congrats on Baby Blue ... I have a Daddy Blue .... although generally just Daddy or Dum-Dum cos he ain't that bright!!! :blush2:

Sounds like you're already addicted to this site!! Just think how bad it's gonna be when Baby Blue finally arrives!!! :bigeyes:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my goodness..Blue is adorable :love: looking forward to more pics as the little rascal grows up :love:

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]- Thank you. And yes, I'm addicted to this site :ashamed:

[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]-It's funny you should say that, I had my neighbor laugh at me too when I asked him about bully proofing. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Oh my goodness..Blue is adorable :love: looking forward to more pics as the little rascal grows up :love:

Thanks, Lucy-licious. You say you're looking forward to more pics, but you don't know me yet. I'm like a tourist, ALWAYS have a camera on me and take hundreds of pics.. mwaahahaha :evil:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:wow: OMG she is just so beautiful, I bet you can't wait to take Blueberry Muffin home with you and I have to say I love her name.:kewl:

Living in Manhatten my most favourite place in the whole of USA, I just love coming there for my holidays from Australia.

:welcome: to EBN, you will have so much fun getting to know everyone here and their Bullies, and you will learn so much info too please keep us updated with photos of Blueberry Muffin.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Blue is sweeter than Blueberry pie.. ;) Dont be in a rush to bring him home... many reputable breeders say 9 to 10 weeks is better for them that taking them home at 8. Have fun here and feel free to ask questions. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Blue is Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of him!

Last edited:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
He is gorgeous! Welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a good camera because we're going to need to see lots of pics of that little guy growing up!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Jeez..I am sooo late! Welcome and he is wonderful. I know how the time drags while waiting! But reading here I'll help lots! Make yourself at home! :D

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
@Blueberrys Mom-The wait is the hardest of it all! Get sleep while you can and go out to dinner and go shopping. Get everything done that you need to because oce that puppy comes things will be different. Its like when you have a human baby your world changes to revolve around the puppy and you will be totally over come with that! Looking forward to more pics!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online