Introducing myself and my Blueberry Muffin :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Happy New Year everyone :) This site is :2thumbs:

A little about us...
We're from NYC (Manhattan) and fell in love with EB's a looong time ago. Finally decided it was time to get one, and spent the last few months stalking this site, and looking for a good breeder.:D
Well, we finally found one a few weeks ago and she just had a litter.
So without further ado, here's our Blueberry Muffin (Blue for short) :heart:. Pictures taken by the breeder who really is awesome.
We get to take our Blueberry home sometime in February.

Blue at 2 weeks, and Blue this past weekend at 3 weeks.

psst.. did I mention this site is awesome? :clap2:

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us, this place is pretty awesome huh :) LOL Congrats on the new addition to your family, Blue is super cute!

Thanks for the welcome. :)
I find myself spending way too much time here instead of working!! lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: Hello.... I love her name, how unique and she looks to be a treasure!
So excited for you and look forward to more pictures of your beautiful Blue!!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks Cali~Jen. I love muffins and blueberry are my favorite. Hubby thought it was appropriate.. lol

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Welcome to EBN! Oh my Blue is so cute! I find myself here instead of working as well! Glad you joined, I can't wait to see her grow :)

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome3: Hello.... I love her name, how unique and she looks to be a treasure!
So excited for you and look forward to more pictures of your beautiful Blue!!

Thanks 2bullymama, but umm.. he's a boy.. rofl.. But yea, sounds feminine that's why we're sticking to "Blue" and not "Muffin".. lol..:D

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks Dee J.
Terrible isn't it? OK maybe not. This place really is much nicer than working.. lol.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, so glad you and Blue joined! He is a very handsome little guy, looking forward to seeing lots more pictures!!!!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Happy New Year everyone :) This site is :2thumbs:

A little about us...
We're from NYC (Manhattan) and fell in love with EB's a looong time ago. Finally decided it was time to get one, and spent the last few months stalking this site, and looking for a good breeder.:D
Well, we finally found one a few weeks ago and she just had a litter.
So without further ado, here's our Blueberry Muffin (Blue for short) :heart:. Pictures taken by the breeder who really is awesome.
We get to take our Blueberry home sometime in February.

Blue at 2 weeks, and Blue this past weekend at 3 weeks.

psst.. did I mention this site is awesome? :clap2:

Hi and welcome. I like your little Blueberry. My Zamboni carries blue too. Who is your dog's sire? They might be related. LOL Zam's sire is Tut (tutty frutty zolotoy ordy ((grandsire by tsitseron ot tsefeia int ch, mult ch, ch ua, ch pl, ch hu, jch ua, jch pl, ch sk, vice world winner)) and his Grandpa on his Mama's side is Papa Smurf. We live in North Florida but I grew up in NYC.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
omg, omg, OMG Little Blue is so cute. I just fell in love with her. I know you are so excited to bring your little one home. Give her a big hug and slobbery kiss from me. Also if you can bottle up some of that Puppy Breath, I will send you my address.

Welcome to the site and you will find this place to be awesome for a bully parent. I can't wait to see more of Blue in the future. Love the Name by the way...:hifive::welcome::welcome:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online