New Member with New Bully

trichop727

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Chop
Hello to everyone - My name is Chris and my English Bulldog is "Chop"! I am in the navy and stationed overseas in Italy. I recently picked him up from a WONDERFUL Breeder in Amsterdam. Chop is a wonderful addition to my life and I hope to make many new aquaintances on this site. Addtionally, we are breeders of Golden Retrievers.

Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Welcome and just to get it out of the way......:pics: because we need more than just the avatar pic. :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Chris and :smileywelcome: to the site. You will love it here. Lots of great information, and people. Looking forward to seeing pictures of chop, and to reading your stories.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! The Director of Human Resources here at the company where I work is a Golden Retriever named "Hunter". LOL Sometimes, his person (the owner) puts a tie on him. Like when someone's going to get canned. LOL

What is it like to bring your dogs back to the states? Are there long quarantines or ? I've often wondered how that worked.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello... welcome to EBN -- Chop looks to be a sweetie!

Thank you for your service to our country!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
welcome to EBN! Best website around for bulldogs.Looking forward to getting to know you and Chop better.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Chris and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Chop joined! Looking forward to lots of pictures (hint hint) of Chop!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Yes, welcone to you and Chop! He looks like such a big boy! And very handsome, I might add. Please don't tell me I got it wrong, again, and Chop is a lovely lady.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Hey Chris, welcome to the group. Your little Chop is adorable. Wow, what a desire you must have had to get a bully in Italy from Amsterdam, did they ship him or did you pick him up? And what a change from Goldens to Bullies...big difference, how do they get along?

Again Welcome to the community, I look forward to seeing more of Chops.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.