new puppy...new member!!!

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
hello!! i posted pics in my album today!! also what is bully poots? hahaha;) thanks everyone for the compliments:) lucy feels so loved!

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Welcome :) oh my what a cutie patootie!!!!! She looks absolutely perfect to me!!!!!!!!! Trust everyone when they say she will get more wrinkles ill try to post pics of my girl when we got her vs now ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357243318.867733.jpg she is 12 weeks in the first pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357243386.977809.jpg and 10 1/2 months in the second lol she's laying on me so the pic is realllllly close sry but that goes to show u ur girl will deff get more wrinkles :) n if she doesn't get as many as most oh well she's still perfectly her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
hahaa yes bully poots ewwww she does! and thank you all..all of your dogs are so beautiful..cant wait to see lucy when shes done growing...hope sooo much she has the smooshy face and underbite showing hahahah!!!

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
does anyone know how to have a picture with signature?? i did it last night but i dont see it showing up?:nope:

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
does anyone know how to have a picture with signature?? i did it last night but i dont see it showing up?:nope:

Um if you hadn't asked I'm sure I woulda remembered lol im sure Becky knows though [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] she helped me with mine :)

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Welcome and your girl is beautiful! If you look at my avatars my boys are from the same litter but Red is much bigger with a few more wrinkles. He cool thing about bullies is you don't really know what they will look like for a few years, you buy a lab you pretty much know what they will look like when they grow up.
again welcome

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
thanks for the tip and thanks tank...she looks like your bulldog with less wrinkles thats probably very similar to watch she will look like AWWWW

Pennview79

Dec 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston (Winnie the Pooh Bear :-) )
Lucy is adorable! I got my puppy, Winston, a month ago. He is 15 weeks now and is my first also. I keep thinking the same thing about the wrinkles and the nose rope. He doesn't seem nearly as wrinkled and the rope seems so small compared to others. I was really disapointed today when someone asked me if he was a boxer :nope:

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
I get a lil sad too when people comment on Lucy's looks..and say she doesn't look pure bred..I paid so much for her and have akc papers!! I think She's perfect but people think She's a bullboxer

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I get a lil sad too when people comment on Lucy's looks..and say she doesn't look pure bred..I paid so much for her and have akc papers!! I think She's perfect but people think She's a bullboxer

Ppl who are ignorant to the breed find fault in any bully :) they think my girl is a boxer too bcuz she has a straight tail or they think she is a pug bcuz of all her wrinkles!!!!! When ppl call her a pug or boxer I look at them n with a straight face say "um no she's a chihuahua jeeze learn ur dog breeds" lmao

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.