new puppy...new member!!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:welcome3: to EBN she is a very sweet little girl. Like everyone else said give her time to grow and take lots of pictures, it's always fun going back and looking at the old ones and you will realize how much they change over the course of a year. Our Bacon just turned one and his first year was very trying at times, they will push you to see what they can get away with so be strong and remember you are the alpha in the house.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] is right: she will change in a thousand ways on the road to adulthood. My Bo is like your pup -- long face with less of a nose rope. Meanwhile, his "sister" has so much nose rope it's a JOB to get under there are clean everything sparkling shiny.

Your pup is beautiful.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Re: hi everyone!! we are newbies!!

The "Mouthy" pup is a familiar post here at EBN. I think it's true with most puppies of any breed. All you can do is provide limitations (disagree with the behavior - redirect to an approved chew toy) and provide lots of exercise because a good pup is a tired pup. Remember teething is hard on the wee ones (human and canine alike) and look for things you can give her to make it more tolerable; frozen Kongs or other treats that might soothe that discomfort.

My Bea was a CHOMPIE THING. Oh man. I know how you feel.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Re: hi everyone!! we are newbies!!

hi [MENTION=7596]lucybaby[/MENTION]! welcome to EBN. We're all looking forward to seeing pics of Lucy Lou--don't be shy about posting them.
I moved your post to the Welcome and Intro category, btw.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogs and EBN..... the team has you covered in advice so I am just stopping to say Hi, welcome and Lucy is ADORABLE... she has some big paws to grow into

I also just noticed .... you are really not far from me at all -- I am in Gilbertsville, PA

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Lucy Lou joined!! She is a cutie pie ... looking forward to lots more pictures!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! My Stiggy used to have a face like hers. Now he's very wrinkly and he's still growing more even at almost 3 years of age.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, your little Lucy is adorable!

My Abby has a little bit longer snout, so her wrinkles and nose rope are not as defined, But I think she is a beauty. It doesn't take away from her bullitude at all. Besides she is much easier to keep clean!

I can't wait to see Lucy as she grows up.

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
I showed her picture to my 12 week old Spielman and he kinda got a twinkle in his eye if that means anything. Of course he has been getting that same twinkle at my arm, my wife's leg, and any of my sons body parts too and I promise he has not been drinking alcohol.

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
thanks everyone!!!!! i still think shes beautiful!!!! i just wondered about the wrinkles thats all.. i thought they were sopossed to have the nose rope but i love her shes a great puppy...how and where do i post pics? for everyone to see? is there a specific place??? thanks so much!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I think Lucy is adorable.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She's so pretty .. and none of mine have got a particularly defined nose rope. I'm not bothered ... one less wrinkle to have to worry about!!

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
LOL!!!! I bet Sasha Fierce can remove that twinkle, her attitude turns most off! ha ha ha ha!

I showed her picture to my 12 week old Spielman and he kinda got a twinkle in his eye if that means anything. Of course he has been getting that same twinkle at my arm, my wife's leg, and any of my sons body parts too and I promise he has not been drinking alcohol.

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
Welcome to the site!
I am a newbie as of yesterday! I have found all kinds of threads about posting pics in your album. The people on this site are pretty good at helping you out. My little Sasha Fierce is 12 weeks as of yesterday, she is a handful!!!! Have you had the enjoyment of the bully poots yet?
thanks everyone!!!!! i still think shes beautiful!!!! i just wondered about the wrinkles thats all.. i thought they were sopossed to have the nose rope but i love her shes a great puppy...how and where do i post pics? for everyone to see? is there a specific place??? thanks so much!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.