new puppy...new member!!!

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
Hello!!! I just got a female twelve weeks old..she's such a livelihood!! We named her Lucy Lou..got her from a great breeder and she is akc.. she is so sweet and cute and submissive..she is doing amazing with housebreaking and crate training and I adore her. I'm so glad I found this site I love seeing and hearing about the breed. Lucy is my first! Any tips on nipping and chewing everything? She's very mouthy. Lol but loves giving kisses..also please view my pics I .wondering if she will grow some more wrinkles? On Google the baby bulldogs are so wrinkly and pushed in face and Lucy seems to have less wrinkles n skinnier face.with no nose rope..does anyone else have a bulldog like this? She's beautiful anyway I'm just wondering..thanks to you all!!!!!

Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Welcome :) and yes :) pictures are a MUST :) :) :)

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
20121229_023232-2.jpg

Attachments

• 20121229_023232.jpg
    20121229_023232.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
hi everyone!! we are newbies!!

Hello!!! I just got a female twelve weeks old..she's such a livelihood!! We named her Lucy Lou..got her from a great breeder and she is akc.. she is so sweet and cute and submissive..she is doing amazing with housebreaking and crate training and I adore her. I'm so glad I found this site I love seeing and hearing about the breed. Lucy is my first! Any tips on nipping and chewing everything? She's very mouthy. Lol but loves giving kisses..also please view my pics I .wondering if she will grow some more wrinkles? On Google the baby bulldogs are so wrinkly and pushed in face and Lucy seems to have less wrinkles n skinnier face.with no nose rope..does anyone else have a bulldog like this? She's beautiful anyway I'm just wondering..thanks to you all!!!!!

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Awww Lucy Lou is a cutie. Thanks for posting and we LOVE pixs here on EBN so please post more :) welcome to ebn. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Luci Jo's mama

Luci Jo's mama

Jan 1, 2013
fleetwood pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Luci Jo
Thank you!!! What do you think about her head and face?

20121231_135031-2.jpg

Attachments

• 20121231_135031.jpg
    20121231_135031.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I think her head and face and everything else about her are adorable
and ALL bully!

They are all different and some have nose ropes, some do not, some
are more wrinkly than others.

Lucy Lou is very young and she most likely will get more of a nose rope
and wrinkles.

Bullies grow UP the 1st couple of years then start growing OUT (filling out)
late in the 2nd or even in the 3rd year...they are slow to physically mature.

Love & enjoy her, she will change a lot in the next 2 years, she looks great
to me, Congratulations on your new baby & Welcome to EBN!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
She is a beautiful bulldog pup, who I have no doubt will grow up to have a face full of adorable wrinkles. However, in the meantime, that just means you don't have as much trouble with cleaning them. Besides, does it matter now if she is wrinkly or not? Would wrinkles make you love her any more?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Re: hi everyone!! we are newbies!!

:hiya: So happy to meet you and Lucy Lou! It doesn't take long for them to run the show! The biting and nipping is something she will outgrow. We just kept redirecting Jake and gave him a big variety of chew toys. You should tell her no and try to move her onto something else. Just know...it's temporary but seems like forever! I will go look at your pics and leave you help to get your Avatar picture up..so everyone can see her in your posts! Make yourself at home! :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Lucy looks like a sweetheart. You can teach them not to use those little daggers on you every 5 seconds but it take patience..... she'll be over it in about 2 years... LOL... Just kidding but it does take time and its quite exasperating... those little daggers HURT. I use PhotoBucket for photo storage and then transfer the link to my posts here. That works best for me. Anyway, ask all the questions you want,,, we really are here to help. Thanx for joining and jump right in. ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw i think she is just wonderful. sarah does not have much of a nose rope either so i think bullies come in all sizes and shapes. there is a behavioral and training part of the forum you can post on for the nipping and biting. :welcome:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Each time she bites you, yelp as if you were a puppy, very dramatic. She does not want to hurt you, she is teething and playing. This reaction in puppy language means "ouch that hurts I have had enough"

Welcome! She is 12 weeks so her body has grown a lot in the past month. The pics you see on the net are usually 6-8 week old pups who have grown extra skin in preparation for their growth spurt. Over the next few months she will continue to grow taller and sometimes you may even wonder if she is a boxer! Lol

Bulldogs grow up first. Then they grow sideways and the wrinkles falling to place wherever they may be. You won't see her start to broaden out until she is around eight months old. Some bulldogs have more wrinkles than others. My Tidus never had a nose rope until he was three years old! Lol

Welcome to EBN, I think she's perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online