Master Nater

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
First off, Happy New Year and thank you for letting me be part of your wonderful website. Nate is our first Bulldog. After coming from four Boston Terriers, we just thought it was time of a change. Nate, our English Bulldog, is really a gift from heaven. He is so good with the kids and listens and always is looking at you to see what you want to do next. We could not be happier with our choice. I am sure use will see me on her a lot. Thanks for the support and we will keep you posted on our new arrival.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
"Does what you want.... looking to see what you want next" Are you suuuuuuure you have a bully there??? LOL

:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Didn't take him long to brainwash you I see! Glad you joined and look forward to seeing lots of pix and hearing more about your wonderful baby bully. :newyear2:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN!! I see you're already in love with bullies!! They are unlike any other breed!!! :luv:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and congrats on your first bully, they do steel your heart, that's for sure. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
:smileywelcome::welcome: to the forum! Happy New Year hugs to Nate, and we look forward to getting to know you and your bulldoggie better, soon. And yes, we love pictures!

:please:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Nate joined!! Looking forward to hearing how things go and very much looking forward to seeing pictures of Nate!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope you'll share lots of pics of Nate with us.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Nate..... EBN and bulldogs are beyond wonderful.

Happy new year,,,,,, now where are the pictures of Nate :D

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
A big Welcome to you and Nate. He is so darn adorable. I guess you are a lot like me...swishy faces are the best!

You will find this place perfect for all your bully needs and friendship, we are one big happy family here.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw :welcome: to ebn. i was wondering about the "does what i want" part myself. lol i have boston terriers to along with sarah. cant wait to see more pics and here more stories.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online