hello

beefysdad20

Dec 30, 2012
Sparks, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefy
Hello everyone my name is Dale. I just happened to stumble across this site and thought it was very interesting. Big beef is my second bully. He's 3 years old my girlfriend and I adopted him last year and he's been wonderful everyday. My first bully was a female named chesty, I adopted her when she was 5 and she passed away at 10. Well I hope to contribute to the site as much as I can

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Hello there! We also have a Chesty in the family. He is 6 years old and he's named after Chesty Puller, probably one of the most documented combat Marines in the Marine Corps history.

I happen to have the daughter of Chesty.....Orion. Spelled PITA...Pain in the a$$. How do you like owning a male bulldog vs a female? Orion is my very first female animal ever. Everything I've ever owned has been male.......even my hamster was male. She has definitely given me a run for my money.

I'm sure you will fit right in...but you must know that the people on here will be demanding pictures. So...I might as well post it before someone beats me to it.

:pics:

L

Lucy-licious

Hello and :welcome: to EBN! I look forward to learning more about you and Dale :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see some pics of Beefy and Chesty soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Dale. Thanx for joining and hope to hear and see lots about beefy. Feel free to join right in, sharing experiences is what we are all about. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN!!!! About those pics...... ????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN...... thank you for adopting and giving both Chesty and Beefy a great new life.

BTW -- we are all CRAZY for pictures :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome. You joined a great site. You'll find. Lots of information from lots of great people. I joined here in Oct/2012. I have 2 EB pups, brother and sister, they are 10 months old, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Looking forward to seeing pictures and stories about Beef.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us! Thank you for giving your bullies the good life, looking forward to pictures :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forum Paul and Mr. Beefy! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I know you will learn tons of things to help your dog be as happy and healthy as he can be.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and Welcome! So glad you joined us :) So sorry to hear about Chesty! Wow 10 years old thats amazing! You are awesome for rescuing and giving bullies loving furever homes! Cant wait to see some Beefy pictures :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Dale :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Beefy joined! but just gotta join in and say ... pictures pictures we want pictures!!

:newyear4:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online