GraceMom

Dec 30, 2012
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Hi everyone, I've been viewing this site for a while, and after laughing, getting concerned, and learning new things about my baby, I decided to join. Gracie is our very 1st Bullie. She will be 2 in 2013, and she runs the family. She still loves to play all the time, and still wines, grunts and bark's to do so. She's very smart and beautiful. She is slowly growing into her size, and is doing great. She is actually sleeping on me right now snoring up a storm. We did find her from a breeder in TX, and she was the last one. I want another one, but Hubby won't budge for now, but I have hope. That's about all for now. I love to share stories and learn new things. Can't wait to get started. :yes:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:D. And we meet again! I know you will love it here..I HOPE you make lots of friends and laugh a lot! As you can probably tell, we are a big family and I'm sure you will fit right in! :up:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
welcome to the site. I notice you are from FL. What part? we have members in all over the Fl area. I am in NE, Jacksonville area.

Just wanted to let you know, you have found a perfect place for bully parents. This site is so full of information that even an experianced owner can find answers.

I also wanted to warn you, we all demand photos around here. So get them uploaded now. :welcome3:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined ... but there is something very important missing from your message :( pictures pictures we need pictures :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to our crazy little bulldog world :D Gracie looks to be a sweety - looking forward to more pictures and stories of you and Grace

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Hi! Glad you joined! Just a warning the people on here are a little crazy!:whistle:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Gracie is a cutie in her little dress!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So happy you are here! I too have bullies turning two years old in 2013. I know you will have a blast here so don't hesitate to jump right in.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to the forum! We're all bulldog crazy here, but then again, if we're all crazy... doesn't that make it normal? :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! Can't wait to hear more about your bully and your adventures with her!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Welcome! I have a condo in FL, but haven't been down there much lately with work and now I am in Chicago with my grandma caring for her. What part of FL you in? When I am there, I am in Jensen Beach.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to you and Grace and look forward to seeing some pic of her.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN......what a wonderful name you have for your bully. Must be the best name in the world. Our Gracie says HI to your Gracie!! LOL Thanx for joining and please, feel free to join right into the conversations/discussions.
Oh, and about the pix.... :pics:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.