New 4 Paw Member

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and. :bravo: for joining the 4-pawers!!!!!

There is a growing number of home cookers so your experience is going to be SO invaluable!!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN and now to the 4 Paw'ers...I'm trying to join as soon as possible! :2thumbs:

Awesome job w/your ill bullies and we need all your experience & dedication here.

I took occasional care of my son's gf's bully, Bruzer...he stole my heart...soul...everything!

I researched the bully breed over a year and adopted a great guy, Brutus (4-5 y/o) 6 months
ago and now am looking for our 2nd adoptee to join us. I just submitted my 1st app to a rescue
group for a beautiful girl
:heart:...​please say a prayer Miss Jingles can come live here, Thank you!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
welll hello there and :welcome: to ebn and 4 paws. would love to see pics and that awsome you home cook it really seems to work better for many bullies. :2thumbs:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome to 4 Paws. I'm newly joined myself, with a 2 1/2 year old bulldoggie. I am alternately learning lots of new things, as well as enjoying drooling over pictures of some of the absolutely most spoiled bulldogs in the world.

OP
goatheaven

goatheaven

Nov 6, 2010
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Annie
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! We had to finish my kitchen floor the past few days and things have been busy here. My bulldog Annie doesn't like change. Not sure any of them really do. I would like to share my home cooking experiences so should I just go to that forum to post? I would also love to learn from others who home cook.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! We had to finish my kitchen floor the past few days and things have been busy here. My bulldog Annie doesn't like change. Not sure any of them really do. I would like to share my home cooking experiences so should I just go to that forum to post? I would also love to learn from others who home cook.

That sounds great! Please do, I love to see what you've been fix'n :2thumbs:

Most Reactions