New 4 Paw Member

goatheaven

Nov 6, 2010
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Annie
Just joined this site as a 4 paw member. I have been owned by 2 bullies. My first bully was a brindle male named Brutus who was extremely sick from birth. He lived 6 1/2 years with extreme care. My bully now is named Annie. She is a Red and White bulldog and will be 9 in Feb. She was really healthy until she turned 5, but is doing fairly well for almost 9. I love to learn from other bulldog owners about things that work for them and enjoy sharing stories. Due to my bullies sickness I have home cooked for them for most of their lives. Look forward to sharing stories and learning more.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: So sorry to hear about your Brutus and of course we need some pictures of your Annie. I bet you have loads of information for us on home cooking, I am looking forward to seeing more on your home cooking because I have been considering it. My Vegas has tons of allergies and it is a daily struggle with him keeping him happy, healthy and comfortable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the land of 4Pawers!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined the 4 paws, right now we are having anniversary award nominations. Also you can vote on the photo contest, you will see all the stuff in the 4 paws board. I also do some home cooking, looking forward to hearing your input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your Brutus. Looking forward to seeing pics of Annie, and reading your stories about her. You joined a great site.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome3: to EBN.... We are glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it as much as most of us do. Feel free to jump right in. Thanx for joining. :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN glad you joined! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Annie

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I saw Annie's pic on your profile page..she is gorgeous! Thanks for joining 4paws..it helps support the site and you will get to do some fun things! :clap:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Just joined this site as a 4 paw member. I have been owned by 2 bullies. My first bully was a brindle male named Brutus who was extremely sick from birth. He lived 6 1/2 years with extreme care. My bully now is named Annie. She is a Red and White bulldog and will be 9 in Feb. She was really healthy until she turned 5, but is doing fairly well for almost 9. I love to learn from other bulldog owners about things that work for them and enjoy sharing stories. Due to my bullies sickness I have home cooked for them for most of their lives. Look forward to sharing stories and learning more.

So happy to see another home cooker. Welcome to the 4 Paw Members, you'll be so glad you did, you have more access and more involvement. The site is huge , just take a look around at everything this place has to offer and again, welcome to the family. You did really good by the senior bully's :2thumbs:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Welcome ! please post pictures of ALL of your bullies :) past present and future! LOL :) :) Welcome welcome welcome :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome3: to EBN and a big WELCOME to the 4 Pawers! :2thumbs: We have several raw feeders and home cookers and there's also an area just for that too. I don't do either but I know [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] (Henny) home cooks for Tate, one of her bullies. I think [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] still cooks for one of hers too, Tidus. Looking forward to seeing some pictures! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.