Hello to all my bulldog family!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a little sweetheart.... so so cute!!

Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what a cutie pie she is. so glad you joined ebn and cant wait for more pics :2thumbs:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=7518]PABULLDOG[/MENTION] :smileywelcome: today is a new day, how are things going today with Gemma ? do you have her on that 2 hour schedule? a good thing to remember is don't feed or water 2 hours before bedtime, at least for the first 8 months or so
also, a puppy's bladder is small, so they can't hold they're pee for very long. 2 hours for now, 3 hours at 3 months and 4 hours at 4 months and so on until they reach 8 hours.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN. Gemma is so so cute. Do you have anything under that crate to protect your wood floors? Emma, my little girl, just turned 1 in late November and she was hard to potty train. She was just over 6 months before she was not having mishaps in the house. Wilson my male was so much easier, he had it down by 4 months. Congratulations. Be sure to check out the puppy articles too here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.