Hello to all my bulldog family!!

PABULLDOG

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gemma
Hello all,

My name is Verella and i received my new best friend for Christmas.
The first two days all she did was eat, potty, and sleep. now she's biting everything and is all over the place. she's only 8 weeks old. Create training is going well. potty training is another story. found some good tips on this website so we shall see.
IMG950884.jpgIMG950903.jpg

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Gemma is adorable! She must have been the best Christmas gift ever. Thank you so much for sharing pictures of her. :D We love pictures and puppies. Welcome to the forums! When you have questions, we're always here to help. Okay- well, a lot of these guys are here to help. I usually can't answer a lot of the questions but I still love to squee over the puppies. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: What a little cutie you have! So glad you joined to share her with us.

PS I deleted your duplicate thread since the pictures show up on this one and weren't on the other one. :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Verella :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Gemma joined!! Are you by chance a fan of Sons of Anarchy? Enjoy her while she is little, they grow so very fast!!!

Potty Training Advice: Set a schedule, right now Gemma is really young so I would suggest taking her outside to potty every 2 hours without fail, give a word to the deed, I tell mine to "potty". as soon as you see her start to potty say the word of choice so she makes the connection between the "potty" word and going potty, when she goes outside lots of praise and affection even a treat helps. Patience and Consistency are the winning combination when training your little girl :)

Gemma is Adore-A-Bull looking forward to seeing lots more pictures of her!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Gemma is gorgeous!!!! :welcome: and glad you both joined us!!!! Can't wait to see her grow up!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome. Gemma is adorable , so cute. The best way to train her is by using a schedule. Just like a baby, you'll have a few months of interrupted sleep, but it's only for 4 or 5 months. Look under the Puppy Club Forum, and read my post regarding puppy training, I hope it helps you. Good luck, and keep sharing your cute pictures

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Potty training can be hard but with time you will pick up on her habits and start to learn her potty signs then its easy as pie. Welcome to the site and dont forget to post lots of pics!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wow...please tell me what you did this year that Santa brought Gemma to you.

I want to be THAT good for next Christmas! Congratulations, she is truly gorgeous!

And...welcome to EBN, you'll love it here.
:2thumbs:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi Verella and welcome to EBN I totally agree the best Christmas gift ever, I got Ftse last year from my hubby for Christmas But only pictures I waas able to have him in his furskin on January 2nd and The very best ever present I have evr had for Christmas.
gemma looks so adorabull in her pink juper I just wish I could pick her up and cuddle her, they are the most beautiful breed to have you will thoroughly enjoy her.
:kewl:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN and congrats on the new family member. Hope you enjoy the website.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Isn't she precious?!! Check out the puppy club under social groups, great info in there too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.