Hello all freinds

OP
Smoothrider

Smoothrider

Dec 27, 2012
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugs , pearl
Tracy if you were to go to my profile pic , you would see Mugs standing tall in the stroller as we hit the kick for the finish line in a 5 mile race.. :2thumbs:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome. I looked into a jogging stroller for my two but they are very pricy. Also hard to find a double without a divided hammock. What do you use?

OP
Smoothrider

Smoothrider

Dec 27, 2012
Minnesota
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugs , pearl
bellas mom , Actualy I have 4 strollers for them. the double I use mainly for races is from INSTEP.I got it at a thrift store for 10.00.just did a little modifying on it..its the one Pearl is in as well as the one Mugs is in , in the profile pic. almost any jogging stroller will work.you just got to make it work for your crew. Mugs gets a little more excited at the races than Pearl. he dont like runners in front of us and is always barking ,they part like the red sea..LOL, because he wants me to go faster.My goal this summer is to push Pearl in a 1/2 marathon.13.1 miles..I will post more Pictures when I figure out how..

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined us! Look forward to seeing pictures :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
bellas mom , Actualy I have 4 strollers for them. the double I use mainly for races is from INSTEP.I got it at a thrift store for 10.00.just did a little modifying on it..its the one Pearl is in as well as the one Mugs is in , in the profile pic. almost any jogging stroller will work.you just got to make it work for your crew. Mugs gets a little more excited at the races than Pearl. he dont like runners in front of us and is always barking ,they part like the red sea..LOL, because he wants me to go faster.My goal this summer is to push Pearl in a 1/2 marathon.13.1 miles..I will post more Pictures when I figure out how..

[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]

Awesome, I am going to look into it. I did my first half about a month ago and have another planned in Feb. I am actually considering the Minneapolis/St Paul full in the fall. Have you done it? What is the elevations like? I am from Eau Claire and have friends there, so I would stay there for the weekend.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow hello there and :welcome: to ebn. i had no idea they made jogging things for dogs thats is so cool. you must be one fit guy to push them in that in races. :2thumbs:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Wow, standing tall is right! He's a very tall looking bulldog, and very handsome!

It's still nothing short of a miracle to me that you can push these two that far, lol. I know a lot of people really enjoy running, but to me it is nothing short of pure torture. I blame high school athletic coaches for that mindset. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.