Hello Bulldoggers!

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Hello, I have joined the EBN to make bully friends for my Chunk! and also hope to learn helpful tips to keep my handsome fellow happy, and healthy!
Not only is Chunk my first Bully, but he is my first warm-blooded pet! My allergies have moved me to have snakes, lizards, toads, and fishes... but alas my hubby won (after several years) and with careful cleaning and much antihistimine we have a wonderful family member!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN...you will learn all you need to know AND MORE from these
great members. Congratulations on your 1st Bully, please share pics of Chunk
as we LOVE to ooohhh & aaahhh over everyone's beautiful babies.

Merry Christmas and GOD bless y'all!
:snowballfight:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome! This site is laded full of information so read everything you can and I can't wait to see your posts!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
PICTURES PLEASE! We demand photographic evidence of this gorgeous creature you have!

Having been a long time renter, I too have had the gambit of "non dog" pets that leases would allow. Lots of cats -- mostly strays that adopted me --, an Iguana named Eddie Vedder that I still miss to this day, *sniff*, a rabbit, lots of fish...

If it's a "hands on" friend you want, an EB is absolutely the best. You'll be so busy wiping wrinkles, shopping for his specialized diet and applying this or that remedy for this or that malady, you'll wonder what you did with all your free time BEFORE Chunk came along.......! LOL

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
holiday 031.jpg Photo requests <----- here is my Chunk!!! today he is Santa Chunk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: to you and Chunk to EBN, you will be able to get so much information on this site and meet so many nice and helpful people.

Chunk looks so handsome and how old is he?

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
What a total cutie Chunk is!!!!! Welcome to EBN! Look forward to getting to know you and share all things Bully.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to you and Chunk.... Lots of fun to be had and loads if info and support to help through the rough spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Welcome. This site is great. All we ask us you put pics of your pup up for us to see. We are all a little crazy :0

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.