Hello Bulldoggers!

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Thanks to all for the compliments! I'm all kinds of crazy... so I guess i'll fit right in, I've also recently been told that I am a crazy bulldog mom!! Thanks for making us feel so welcome! :)

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I'm late..I'm late! But wanted to welcome you and Handsome Chunk to our little piece of the world! Jump right in and just let us know if you need anything! :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I just need to know..... What the heck is the Truffle Shuffle????? ROFL
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... join right in and have a ball. :crazy_pilot:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Chunk joined!! He is a handsome boy ... looking forward to lots more pictures!!!

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Welcome!!!!! :) This is such a great forum filled with wonderful bulldog-loving people! Chunk is adorable, by the way. You must be a fan of the Goonies, (Chunk/Truffle Shuffle) am I right? haha

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Yes Chunk was named for the charactor on the Goonies.. and Bruce this Chunk did the "truffle shuffle" a silly dance... and I plan on making MY Chunk do a little dance that I will call the truffle shuffle :) Nerdy..... perhaps, but how could it not be hilarious?!?

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Okay, I am the late one. Welcome to EBN to you and Chunk! That name is so fitting for him, his color makes me think of a chocolate chunk brownie. The Goonies is an awesome movie too!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.