Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome welcome welcome! My Vegas was almost 70 pounds at his heaviest. Last weigh in he was 49 pounds. He is taller and longer than your typical male bulldog....but this new weight looks good on him and works well with him. I never really thought of him as fat until he lost the weight. The difference is amazing.

Ellie is a cutie pie! How old is she?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Ellie is beautiful! So glad you joined us here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Ellie looks like a real sweetheart! Enjoy the site and I hope you find EBN to be your second home, as it is for so many. :christmas23:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I think the only reason Miss Bertha Bacon is not 90 pounds is our Westie keeps her running!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogs and EBN! Look forward to seeing more pictures of her

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello there and :welcome: to EBN. Ellie's a big girl :eek:. I've heard of males getting that heavy but can't say I know of a female. Looking forward to getting to see me of Ellie. She's so cute !!! :D

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
From one Ellie owned person to another, welcome. Sounds like Ellie is just that awesome of a name!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. aw its so good that your tackling the weight issue and she looks wonderful :2thumbs:

OP
Ellie Jelly Belly

Ellie Jelly Belly

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Wow! THanks for all the welcoming Notes! Ellie is doing well. She's adjusting beautifully, and My Chocolate Lab has adopted her as his own. He is enamored, for sure. I'll keep you updated as she loses her weight :) She really fits in well with our family. We are so lucky to have her!

OP
Ellie Jelly Belly

Ellie Jelly Belly

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Thought I'd Update you all on Ellie - She has lost 6 pounds since we brought her home. She is happy in her new home. It just kills me when she wags her "tail". She gets so excited and she's a lot more curious and active now that she's feeling more comfy. We'll reach our goals, I just know :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thought I'd Update you all on Ellie - She has lost 6 pounds since we brought her home. She is happy in her new home. It just kills me when she wags her "tail". She gets so excited and she's a lot more curious and active now that she's feeling more comfy. We'll reach our goals, I just know :)

WOW... great news on the weight and her settling in nicely..... congrats and keep up the great work

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.