Hi There!

Ellie Jelly Belly

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hi There! Ellie and I are new to this forum and to each other. She came to me as a Christmas present from my fiance, and we are already in love with her. She's VERY overweight and we immediately brought her to the vet to have her health checked out and to get her on a strict diet. We will love and take care of her, and she and I will Both lose the weight we need to lose together ;). It's going to be good to have a buddy for that.

Ellie is a rolly polly 86.9lbs currently. She looks like a sausage, but she is so darn sweet and loveable. My lab Bruin, my Fiance Andy, our 3 daughters and Ellie are going to be all one big happy family. I'm so excited and blessed to be able to have her in our lives.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Ellie joined!!! can't wait to see pictures of her!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Almost NINETY POUNDS? Holy Crap. That's not a bulldog, that's a ROTTWEILER! LOL I am also excited to see pictures of this sweet girl. How marvelous you found each other....!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
​Congratulations! Ellie sounds like a really big girl, and is lucky to have new owners who will limit her food intake and get her exercising! Welcome to EBN.

OP
Ellie Jelly Belly

Ellie Jelly Belly

Dec 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Resampled952012-12-229509-30-1395707.jpgIMG95201212229510315595366.jpg

Here is my Ellie Girl. I am already completely in love with her. Thank you all for the Welcomes :clap2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and she is a beauty, so happy you have each other.

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Very cute girl!
I saw your other post, I would try switching to a good food like Fromm and a few walks a day.
Welcome to the forums!!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! So glad you joined us! She is a very pretty girl and very lucky to have a new mama to take good care of her. I'm on my phone so I can't post the link but under the article section you will see food ratings page. It's a good guide to use when choosing new food. Good luck with everything! Thank you for giving her a forever family :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Good luck with getting Ellie on a diet. I'm sure she is quite food motivated to have gotten up to that size. Might I recommend you try searching Vegas Stew here on the forum and it'll give you the recipe for how one of our members got her tubby guy fit and trim without him feeling like she was starving him.

L

Lucy-licious

Great idea [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] Vegas lost a lot if weight on that healthy diet x

so how old is Ellie....loving your user name by the way :welcome:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi and :welcome: to this great forum sounds like Ellie is going to be truly loved and what could be better than Ellie your excercise partner :walk:

I got my first Bully for Christmas last year and he came home to live with us on January 2nd and that was the longest wait from Christmas day to the day we picked him up and we love Ftse to bits too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.