New member and new English Bulldog owner

Pennview79

Dec 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston (Winnie the Pooh Bear :-) )
I hope I'm posting this in the correct place and doing it correctly! :)

Hi, my name is Amanda from Pennsylvania and I am new to the site and also a new owner of a 13 week old English Bulldog named Winston. We have wanted a Bulldog for a very long time now and we are in love with our new little guy!

I'm excited to get to know other owners and to learn more about the breed.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well :hiya: Amanda! Glad you found us and :welcome3: to EBN. Wilson was my first ever bully too and I got him when he was 8 weeks old. He'll be 2 next month. Poke around here and check it out. We have lots of wonderful articles too. Here's a good one on welcoming your bully puppy. Welcoming Home Your New Bulldog Puppy

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: :smileywelcome: to ebn I also live in PA glad to see more people from PA joining you will love it here everyone is very nice an helpful if you need anything just ask I'm sure someone can help you with almost anything good luck with your new baby can't wait to see pictures!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Amanda and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Winston joined!! He is super Adore-A-Bull!!! looking forward to seeing a lot more pictures!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN, those of us who've found our way here are blessed, it's a
great site full of lovely friends that will share trustworthy information and
help you and guide you thru this new world of bulldogs. Texas Carol & Brutus

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Amanda! And Winston too! You did everything great! Right place and great intro! Winston is adorable! I know you will love it here. So much great info and lots of wonderful people! Make yourself at home! :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I hope I'm posting this in the correct place and doing it correctly! :)

Hi, my name is Amanda from Pennsylvania and I am new to the site and also a new owner of a 13 week old English Bulldog named Winston. We have wanted a Bulldog for a very long time now and we are in love with our new little guy!

I'm excited to get to know other owners and to learn more about the breed.

Hi Amanda and Winston I too live in PA your guy is gorgeous. You will find everything on one site here. :smileywelcome:
take your time getting acquainted with the site and don't be afraid to ask, Winston is a real heart breaker. More pictures please :inlove:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=7385]Pennview79[/MENTION] .... hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN!! Lots to learn and have plenty of fun along the way. Winston looks to be a sweety - love the avatar pic

I am also in PA, about 45 mins NW of Philly above Valley Forge -- where are you ?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to you and Winston. For bully owners, this site is the best. I am so glad you found us. Can't wait to see more of your little one

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome Amanda and Winston, from Tracy and Winston! Such a popular name for bulldogs. :) We got our baby when he was about 13 weeks, too. He has been such a warm and loving companion, although at times he is very frustrating too. Wouldn't trade him for the world, though.

When you have questions about you bully baby, this is the place to ask. For almost everything you encounter, someone here has had to deal with it already and we are here to share our experiences. Don't be shy, and don't be shy about posting pictures!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.