Meet Rumble!

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself and my newest family member Rumble. Rumble is 11 weeks old and is pushing his limits with us on a daily basis but we love him anyways. He is my husbands and mine first pet together and our first bulldog. I can't wait to use this site to help with all of the training issues we are going through right now. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

6339_763895989491_1513944796_n.jpg14459_766480445221_1722826120_n.jpg481617_765875053431_35854561_n.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY goodness.... I can feel the spunkyness in him from those pictures!

There is a lot of info here to read and learn from.. but if you have specific questions just start a thread and help will be along in no time.

Welcome to EBN and the WNDERFUL world of bulldogs!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Rumble is adorabull, please feel free to post any questions you have there are tons of people on here that can help you out. Also check out the puppy articles as well.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Pushing his limits at 11 weeks... No, he is just a baby.... you havent seen anything yet... wait til he is a few months older.. LOL. Feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like, that is how we all learned about these wonderful bullies that rule our lives. :) Glad to have you on board and keep those cutsie pix coming . :christmas10:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Nice little tri-color you have there! You will now receive your first lessons on what it's like to be a parent. Bullys need about as much time, attention and training as human kids do. Enjoy your pup. There are lots of good articles and discussions regarding all things bulldog here. Read them all and learn. LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: He is beautiful! You think he is pushing now? :laugh: buckle up...because they are great at ignoring rules! AND making their own! Glad you found us and looking forward to getting to know you all! :clap:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Rumble, he's just living up to his name, you can only blaim yourself:p Welcome to EBN!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Welcome! Rumble is so very handsome!! I too have a 10 week old that at times is the angel of the world, but with the blink of an eye turns into SATAN! :bitching: I have had almost daily questions, with a lot of GREAT responses! Our pups can grow up together!!
good luck and ask away!!!
Mary and Bogey

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and so glad that you decided to join the EBN family!! As you have already discovered bulldogs are not actually dogs, but a creature that stands alone! Prepare to learn and fall deeper and deeper in love with Rumble with every day that passes! :luv:

By the way, I just love that name ... Rumble ... it's so different!! :up:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Rumble and his family to EBN, you have brought bnack the memories of when I felt like that with Ftse he was such a terror when such a little puppy I used to ask myself what have I done but I would not have been without him I just needed some sleep from him.
They grow so fast though and soon get into a routine or maybe we get into their routine because they sure do rule.

Rumble does look so sweet like a little angel, hope you have as much fun as I do on this forum.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined!! Rumble is Adore-A-Bull!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online