New here! with a lovely new addition to the family!

Keisha

Dec 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Hi im Keisha, and this lovely little man is Gus, he is our new addition! imagejpeg952.jpg1219121645.jpg1219121808.jpg

We are new to raising english bulldogs, we currently have one other pet she is about 12 years old and she is a pug that is in great health for her age but horridly lazy! lol! she sleeps on and off for probly 20 hours a day..

Any tips or advice for Gus would be greatly appreciated :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome:Oh he's so gorgeous, what a cutie. I just wanted to welcome you to the site, you will learn a lot here. There are many great people who can give advice and share experience when you need it. I am also pretty new here, I joined in Oct/2012 and have learned a lot about the breed and health issues, and foods. If you have any questions just start a thread, and lots of people will help.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: So glad you found us Keisha! Gus is soooo handsome! If you go to home page on the Navibar above..you will see lots of great articles. It's a great place to start to learn about puppies..food and everything in between! Make yourself at home! :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and so glad that you found us!!! Gus is Gorgeous!!! :heart:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome Keisha & Gus, you will love it here and no worries...plenty of great articles to read
and wonderful EBNers that have so much personal knowledge & experience and share it.
:2thumbs:

Gus is adorable and WOW...has got some growing into those paws of his!
:blink:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Keisha :welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Gus joined!! If you have any questions or concerns about Gus just ask everyone will be more then willing to help you as much as we can :) Gus is a very handsome little guy, we all love pictures so post away!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi Keisha and Gus and welcome to EBN, I used to have pugs and mine all lived a good long life too my first pug lived until he was 14 and he finally had a stroke and it broke our heart when we lost him and then to top it off my mum died 6 weeks later then 18 months our last pug aged 13 just fell asleep while snoozing in the sun. it took us all this time to get another pet as we were afraid to get to attached again and now we have and it is the best thing we ever did.

I find Ftse is very much like our pugs were in personality and yes he sleeps about 20 hours a day too and he is 13 months old and he is the absolute joy of our life.

L

Lucy-licious

:hiya::welcome: Gus is a cutey pie :love: it's hard to believe all our babies were once that little...and my boy is only 7 months old x

hughesjo

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nelson
What a gorgeous bully! Welcome to EBN, I am sure that you will find everything you need to know about raising Gus on this site! My advice to you at this stage although he is super cute and cuddly is to start your discipline training early, these little cuties soon grow up and become energetic, stubborn little cuties that won't always do as they are told, I am still trying to break some habits at 10 months that began in early puppy stage. They do need to know you are the boss. Otherwise have fun, he will bring you a lot of laughter and mischief! :laugh:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! I scooted your thread over here in the Welcome and Intro area where more are likely to see it and welcome you. Thanx for signing up and please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have. Bullies are wonderful 'rulers'....... and yes, you are now ruled!!! lol Gus sure is one cutie patootie! Your pug sounds like our 6yr old. bully... snoring away next to me. :love: Have fun with all there is to do here and I hope you like it here. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello.... welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulddogs!!

GUS is precious and wow, look at the paws!!! Gus will be right there with yourPug - sleeping about 20 hours a day... it is what they do best ;)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome aboard! Gus sure is a cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures of him, and to hear those funny stories we all have about our bulldoggies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online