Introducing Leroy my English Bulldog

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself and my Bulldog:) His name is Leroy, he is a little over 6 months old now. We are first time EB owners but, not first time dog owners. He has quite the personality and we spoil him rotten!
My name is Shannon, and I am from Michigan.
I am having trouble attaching pics to this message of Leroy. I am able to upload to photobucket but from there I am not sure how to attach the pics to this post so others can see. If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm sorry, I'm no help with photobucket, I haven't been able to download my pics from photobucket, but I did figure out how to download from my I Pad camera roll. There is a tutorial on this site that expalains how to download pics. I just wanted to say Welcome to the site, and I hope to see pictures of Leroy soon. I'm fairly new here as well, i joined in Oct/2012 and I have 2 9 month old pups, they are brother and sister, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Choose the option that starts with

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Shannon :welcome3: to EBN to you and Leroy ... looking forward to seeing his picture and lots of them :)

glad you joined!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi Shannon :welcome3: to EBN to you and Leroy look forward to seeing some pictures of Leroy real soon.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN! There's also an insert image in the toolbar, where you write your messages. It's third icon from the right. With that you can select the pics straight from your computers files.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3:

In photobucket use the IMG code. Select it and Right click and copy the URL then right click again to paste into your message here. Easy Peasy.
It even works with an iPad with a little fancy finger pressing.
If your anything like me, once you figure it out you'll be amazed at how easy it is.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome tothe wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN..... lots to learn and fun along the way.

Looking forward to pictures of Leroy

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:christmas23::christmas10::snowballfight::christmasgrinch:
Welcome to EBN! Enjoy the site and join in the fun. Ask whatever questions you may have . Thanx for joining.
christmas26.gif

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: .... so glad you found us!! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.