Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to you and Dutch, he is a handsome bully, so jump right in and make yourself at home.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Man what a cuddlebug he looks like ! ! ! :) :) can't wait to meet him (yea we do have 'get togethers' there are atleast 2 rescues in the NJ area that have events that EBN Members have been known to Troll at :)

A

Alaskasmom1

Glad you are joining us. Just jump right in! Welcome friend.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
A big Hello and :welcome::welcome: from up here in the cold northland of Canada:sled:. Dutch is such a handsome Bully! And so lucky to have been welcomed into your home.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hello to you and Dutch and :welcome: to EBN I am in Qld Australia, I have been to NJ a few times and your boy looks so beautiful and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm way late on my welcomes but better late that never. :welcome3: to EBN. Dutch is gorgeous!! Who could have ever have giving him up. Glad to see that he adjusted right away. Kudos to you for adopting an older bully. :angelheart:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Welcome, and Congratulations on your new baby. Dutch is a lucky guy. He is very cute, your lucky to have found each other. You'll love this site, I'm pretty new here too, I joined in Oct. 2012. Look forward to seeing more pics of Dutch

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.