Hello from Houston

Gdubb

Oct 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Shelby
We can't wait for next weekend because that is when our new bully Bentley will be coming home. We did some research on different breeders and really felt we chose the right one, she has been very informative. We wanted to put him on Fromm but it is not readily available around here we decided on Wellness brand.

This forum has a wealth of information and you can get kind of lost, if anyone has important threads to them can you please point them out.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676813.436911.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676832.740161.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676850.137793.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676871.716236.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355676886.308936.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Oh it's so exciting for you! Your life will never be the sme..in a good way, of course. There is a great article on Welcomng your new pup..and 35 things to have on hand..I will get back here with a link. Just explore and ask if you need anything at all! Bentley is wonderful! :clap:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/content.php?r=354-Welcoming-Home-Your-New-Bulldog-Puppy

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...You-should-have-if-you-own-an-English-Bulldog

If you go to the home page..you will see the directory for articles. Lots on food and much more. Also wanted to suggest checking out Petflow. It's a great economical way to get dog food not available near you.

Last edited:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Fellow Houstonians here - Congrats on your new baby! Welcome to Bully Nation!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined us!! ... Bentley is Adore-A-Bull such a precious baby!!! A lot of people here use Petflow and have their dogs food delivered right to the front door, so convenient and good prices!

Last edited by a moderator:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
We can't wait for next weekend because that is when our new bully Bentley will be coming home. We did some research on different breeders and really felt we chose the right one, she has been very informative. We wanted to put him on Fromm but it is not readily available around here we decided on Wellness brand.

This forum has a wealth of information and you can get kind of lost, if anyone has important threads to them can you please point them out.

Thanks

View attachment 32499
View attachment 32500
View attachment 32501
View attachment 32502
View attachment 32503

That's awesome, it's the same breeder from Izzy, my baby! I recognized the pictures from Fb!!! Congrats on your baby, he is precious!!!!!!

As far as the food I switched Izzy to Fromm after she did not adapt with the food that the breeder was giving her. I went to Natural Pawz to buy a small bag to make sure she would like it and now I buy mine at petflow they have great prices and free delivery!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lucy-licious

Aww...he is sooo cute :hug:

i was going to suggest the same threads as [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] mentioned. If there is something specific though please just ask, we really don't mind questions if any kind :welcome:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Bentley is a cutie! I'll bet your beyond excited!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Welcome little Bentley! I can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet face. Hello to your Mommy and Daddy from San Antonio. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to EBN and I bet you are so excited to bring that precious furbaby home.

Bently looks so AdoraBull, look forward to seeing plenty more pics of Bently.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to you and Bentley, we live west of Houston in Fulshear. There are several places around Houston to buy FROMM. We use it also, or like others have said you can order it from petflow. You baby is adorable too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bentley is precious.... best of luck with him.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bentley is a little doll baby.

I'm glad I'm in my right mind. Everytime I see a picture of a piebald bully, I immediately want want want :hissy: another one..... I don't think it's possible to have TOO MANY bullies, is it? [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] Can I get an AMEN up in here?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN........ Please,,,, don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you care to ask. That is how most of us learned. ;) Thanx for joining and we expect to see a lot more of your baby. :christmas10:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: And how exciting to have a new bully-baby!! I love his markings! :luv:

OP
Gdubb

Gdubb

Oct 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Shelby
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about the house training. I will be off for almost 2 weeks so I am hoping to have a good routine down by then.

That's awesome, it's the same breeder from Izzy, my baby! I recognized the pictures from Fb!!! Congrats on your baby, he is precious!!!!!!

As far as the food I switched Izzy to Fromm after she did not adapt with the food that the breeder was giving her. I went to Natural Pawz to buy a small bag to make sure she would like it and now I buy mine at www.petflow.com they have great prices and free delivery!

So glad to know that we have the same breeder, Jill has been great. We are so excited about Saturday!

Is there really a big difference between Wellness and Fromm, I know Wellness is 5 stars and Fromm is 6 stars but is the quality that much better?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.