Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about the house training. I will be off for almost 2 weeks so I am hoping to have a good routine down by then.

So glad to know that we have the same breeder, Jill has been great. We are so excited about Saturday!

Is there really a big difference between Wellness and Fromm, I know Wellness is 5 stars and Fromm is 6 stars but is the quality that much better?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I am not a food expert to know the difference between Wellness and Fromm. The main reason I switched Izzy was because Jill was feeding her Nature Wellness Chicken and Salmon and Izzy's poo was always soft, even when I added pumpkin to her food then she started to have diarrhea for like 5 days straight (also accidents on her bed during the night) that's when my vet asked me to switch her to a prescription diet and once she was stable to find another kibble. I searched this site to look for another option and than's when I found that several bulldog owners are fan of the Beef Fritatta Fromm. I also noticed that Izzy's face wasnt red and her tear stains cleared up after so made me learn that my baby is allergic to salmon.

I guess it is a hit or miss, I would continue to feed your baby Wellness and take it from there.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and welcome to the site. your puppy is very cute. fromm is the better food but wellness is more widely available and is not a bad food. oh i see wellness core has a puppy formula now that is grain free so id consider that one over the regular wellness as alot of bullies do better with grain free. good luck

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We can't wait for next weekend because that is when our new bully Bentley will be coming home. We did some research on different breeders and really felt we chose the right one, she has been very informative. We wanted to put him on Fromm but it is not readily available around here we decided on Wellness brand.

This forum has a wealth of information and you can get kind of lost, if anyone has important threads to them can you please point them out.

Thanks

View attachment 32499
View attachment 32500
View attachment 32501
View attachment 32502
View attachment 32503

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bentley is so cute! Congratulations. :welcome3: to EBN too.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! What a cute baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

disturbedmuffin

Dec 4, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
Just wanted to say welcome, your little pup is adorable! your life will never be the same. you have come to the right place, this site is really nothing short of amazing, everyone really knows their bullys.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OMG!! What a cutie!! Welcome to EBN and your new addiction. Yesterday my husband asked me if I wanted a Bulldog information book and I just stared at him and siad, "really (the way only I can do, lol)" and said, "my information book is online, lol"

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.