Hello EBN Members

Emeryd

Jul 8, 2012
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Knickknack & Paddywhack, Sgt. Jiggs
We are new to the forum and are looking forward to meeting fellow bulldog owners and sharing pics and videos. My husband and I have 2 english bulldogs, Knick Knack & Paddy Whack. Knick is 3 and Paddy is 2. I've attached a picture of the 2 of them snoozing, the only time I can get them to stay still together for a picture.

Attachments

• Knick&Paddy.jpg
    Knick&Paddy.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 189

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome3:

I just LOVE the names you chose for your bulldogs! so cute! and your bullies are just adorable sleeping together like that. So glad you joined EBN!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined ... your babies are Adore-A-Bull and I seriously love their names!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: Glad you joined us! Oh boy I love their names! Great picture of them :)

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
BEST names ever! We have just the one bulldog, Penelope, and the more I see multiple bullies sleeping, playing, loving each other, the more I know that one bully is just not going to be enough!

Welcome and looking forward to more pics of your smooshy faced angels :)

OP
E

Emeryd

Jul 8, 2012
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Knickknack & Paddywhack, Sgt. Jiggs
When we first got Knick Knack we didn't know what to name him until he climbed into a bookshelf in my classroom. He looked just like a little knickknack sitting on a shelf. We joked about later getting a Paddy Whack. We bought Paddy from a different breeder not realizing they had the same father until looking at her papers. We never imagined that they would bring so much joy into our lives. Bullies are the best!!
1316379288751.jpg

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome! Like the others have said, AWESOME NAMES!! So glad you joined and I look forward to more pictures of them! They are so adorable!! :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
When we first got Knick Knack we didn't know what to name him until he climbed into a bookshelf in my classroom. He looked just like a little knickknack sitting on a shelf. We joked about later getting a Paddy Whack. We bought Paddy from a different breeder not realizing they had the same father until looking at her papers. We never imagined that they would bring so much joy into our lives. Bullies are the best!!
View attachment 32425

oh my goodness that is the cutest picture ever!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome, I also have 2 EB puppies, they are brother and sister, and they are 9 months old. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Your babies are too cute, and I love their names , they're awesome.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: such cute names for such cute bullies!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME names for to awesome bully babies.... love it!!

Welcome to EBN!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN... Hope you find your second home here like so many of us have... join right in and enjoy!!!!:christmas23::christmas10:

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
They are so, so adorable!! I'll bet that every day you want to go rolling home so you can see your babies. Give those dogs a bone!

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

M

mabel lou

Now do you take your dogs to school daily or was this pic you posted just a visit? How neat that would be and definitely a great way of socializing them if so.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.