Hello everyone! Just me and my Mollee in a house of boys! :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome3: Lacee and Mollee. She's so pretty and I love the brindle! :D I had always wanted a bulldog but life's courses didn't warrant one, well so I thought then. Looking back I should have gotten one. Make yourself at home here and just jump right on in.

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION], I just weight Emma last weekend and she's 45.2 lbs now. She's still so petite and doesn't look it. She's still a puppy to me too. :luv: Hard to believe she just turned a year.

A

Alaskasmom1

Welcome! You're gonna love it here. Everyone is so friendly here! Just so everyone knows, I told Mollies mom about this place. I've known her a few :-) years. She's a great young lady and so is Mollie...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wowzie! I missed formally welcoming you and Miss Mollee!! I know you will find lots to do and hopefully make lots of friends! Make yourself at home..and pictures..pictures..pictures!! :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and Welcome to you and Mollee! My she is a gorgeous bullie :) Glad you joined us!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome!! Mollee is adorable!! They really are the best breed, I too could never imagine not owning an EB now that I have one (just don't tell my french bulldog I said that!!):ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION], I just weight Emma last weekend and she's 45.2 lbs now. She's still so petite and doesn't look it. She's still a puppy to me too. :luv: Hard to believe she just turned a year.

It is hard to believe....and she's not through filling out either. Bo turns 2 in February and he's still filling out!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It is hard to believe....and she's not through filling out either. Bo turns 2 in February and he's still filling out!
I find it hard to believe too. She just doesn't look like she's 45lbs. She sure feels like it though when she topedos you, lol. She's starting to get a beautiful bow to her front now on her shoulders. Bo's gonna be 2, so is Wilson in February. They're growing fast. :luv:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my look at your beautiful baby. im so glad you were able to get her. :2thumbs:

OP
lacee

lacee

Dec 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mollee
Thank you all sooo much for the wonderful compliments on my baby girl. EBN sure is a wonderful place. We all feel the same about our babies. Im just glad that Im not the only one out there thats crazy about them.

My husband is looking at me crazy when i tell him the things ive learned already. :) He will come around soon enough. HEHE!!Thank you Alaskasmom1 for the info last night. Im glad I have you to talk to and ask questions, and now so glad you recommended this wonderful place.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Welcome. You baby is adorable. Honestly there is something about this breed that just captures your heart.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.