Hello everyone! Just me and my Mollee in a house of boys! :)

lacee

Dec 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
mollee
mollee.jpgmollee 2.jpgI will introduce myself and hopefully add pics of my baby girl Mollee. She is 1 1/2 yrs old, together we women rule the house. She and i keep those boys in line. :) I have my husband and 3 boys so my Mollee is my baby girl i never had. I never knew how wonderful the bully can be until i got her. A customer where i work had a litter of bullys, one person at work bought one and i wanted one sooooo bad. I loved her the second i saw her. My husband said no, then the customer came by to check on the other one. I had asked if any were left. It just so happened that My Mollee was the one she had left. I finally talked my husband into getting her. :) She is the best little bundle i could ever ask for. She makes me laugh every day and always does something to get into trouble but she never gets into trouble when im around. LOL!! She's perfect.

A friend recommended this site and im just now getting on it. I want to learn all i can about her to make sure she stays with me as long as possible. I could never have any other dog but a bully from now on. They are such a wonderful companion, friend, and even a shoulder to cry on if you have a bad day.

Last edited:
M

mabel lou

They do fill a part of your heart just like a real kid. Omg I totally understand that feeling. I get jealous when the two girls are talking to one another and not includin me lol. Darn them so I make it known by breaking it up with the sound of food so I know I will be part of them again lmao. Hey it works!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of your baby. Bullies are just great and once they win your heart you never want to be without one, or two, or three.....

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN ..... This is THE place to be if you love bullies. Information is only one aspect of the site. The camaraderie is wonderful and I hope you will join in the fun. Get your camera out before the natives get restless and start posting pix!!! Im glad you joined and hope you will become a part of the EBN family. :sled:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Mollee..... love the pictures of her she looks like a sweetie!

Look forward to getting to know you both

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: Mollee is a beauty for sure. I didn't know there was any other breed !!! :ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: What a pretty girl Mollee is!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
A big fat :welcome: to EBN ....... so glad your friend recommended us to you!!! Curious now ... who is the mystery friend!!?? :detective2:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Mollee is a sweetheart! So glad you joined EBN. This is the best group on the internet. No matter what problems you have someone here as already faced it and can give you advice. Even if you just need a friend, this is the place to be. I love it here and I know you will too!! Welcome and join the fun!!

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
Welcome to you and Mollee! I'm sure you'll love it here, and we're glad to have you!! Mollee looks like a sweet and smart girl.

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN ... Mollee is gorgeous!!! I love her fawn brindle color, reminds me of my first bulldog. Looking forward to seeing a lot more pictures of Mollee, glad you joined!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN, Mollee sure looks like a sweetie and sounds like hre Mummy really loves her and I do agree with you Bullies are the best breed I sure would be lost without Ftse.
You will have so much fun and learn so much here on the forum and I look forward to seeing more pictures of Mollee.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Mollee has really unusual markings (to me). That light brindle is something I don't see that often. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] has a little light brindle bundle too. (Well little is relative I guess....I still picture her as a puppy...LOL)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.