Here's Humphrey!

nsuojanen

Dec 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
Hello, My name is Naomi. My baby's name is Humphrey. He will be 7 months old in a few days. He is quite the lover! We live in an apartment complex and everyone loves him! He has made many friends! We also have a cat named Carley. She doesn't quite know what to think of Humphrey, but Humphrey sure is interested in playing with her. We know she loves him though, she was very concerned about him the night he came home from the vet after his surgery! Humphrey knows how to sit and give high fives. He also knows when it's time to get the mail, go bye-bye, and have a cookie! He's such a good boy!

Attachments

• tn-1.jpg
    tn-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 159

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Naomi, Humphrey & Carley the cat, :welcome3: to EBN ... hope you enjoy the sight and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of Humphrey!!

OP
nsuojanen

nsuojanen

Dec 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! We are happy to meet all of you too! :yes:

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Humphrey looks like a great bully! Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn as much as I have.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome Humphrey 💐

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: Naomi and Humphrey to this wonderful forum of EBN, you will have so much fun on here.
Humphrey sure is a handsome boy.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi Naomi and Humphrey! :wave: Glad you found us! Your baby's quite a good looking fellow, and he sounds really smart too. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.