Introducing Walley-Bubba

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Walley - are you a blue bulldog? It looks like it in your pictures.Big Zam isn't blue but his sisters and brothers are. Welcome, whatever color you are. Now we need Simon and family to say HI.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Hello, my name is Walley-Bubba from Victorville, Southern California.

My new masters name is Simon and he's originally from England.
His wife Ann has an 8-year old Yorkie named Shadow and two cats, Gato and Baby Kitty. QUOTE]

Shhhhhhh Walley... dont ever let them even THINK they are the 'masters' it'll go to their heads :eek:.... we all know who the pack leaders and masters are. :rofl:

Gizmo and Hershey

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome, your baby is too cute. you will love this site, looking forward to many more pictures, when you bring him home. i have 2 a brother and sister they are 9 months old now, and their names are Blossom and Bulldozer

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well HELLO Wally and welcome to you and Simon! BTW - Simon, you will soon lose you 'master' title .... Bulldogs rule/own all things in there line of sight.

Wally is a very adorable little man.... love his markings

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Great job on the Intro! Wally is wonderful! Victorville? Our best friends live there and we go through all the time on the way to the mountains!Too bad Wally will be a Northerner now! ;) :up: So glad you found us and yup..you will not be the master much longer! :ROFL:

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN ... Walley-Bubba you are just Adore-A-Bull!!!! love all the pictures

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
Walley-Bubba, you are adorable--but that person doing your writing is a little confused about who exactly is the master. Guess he'll find that out when he takes you for a long walk, and you decide that going was bad enough, but there's no way you're walking back!

Welcome to the world.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Wally Buba is a handsome bully. Hope to see more pictures of him; a warm welcome to all of you.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Walley-Bubba, you are adorable--but that person doing your writing is a little confused about who exactly is the master. Guess he'll find that out when he takes you for a long walk, and you decide that going was bad enough, but there's no way you're walking back!

Welcome to the world.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Well said

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Simon. We have a sister website called Pets Can Talk Too you may want to check out. Not very active yet but it would be nice if you joined there to. Its still pretty new. Thanx for joining.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: keep up the great work posting those pics! You'll fit right in.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.