Introducing Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hello everyone. I am a new member just sniffing my way around the forums here, and wanted to wave hello.

My husband and I have a 2 year old English Bulldog named Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit ... or just Winston for short. Granted, he gets called Biscuit or Wigglebutt or Boo more often than not or one of another hundred different nicknames.. but he usually comes when he's called. He is AKC registered, accounting for the pompousness of his full name.

He was born on July 31, 2010 and we adopted him into our lives on October 30. He is our first EBD and has been quite the learning experience. One of my favourite things to tell him is "The only thing more stubborn than a bulldog is a bulldog's Mama." He wiggles his little tail at that, without fail.

He is extremely social. He loves other dogs, and goes nuts with children. He's a little wary of strange adults when we are at home, but is very welcoming and excited once he meets them. He believes Petsmart was built just for him. I really think most of the staff know him by name, and he will run for the truck the minute one of us asks him if he wants to go to "biscuitmart."

Winston has two brothers of the feline persuasion, Tobias and Sake. They follow him around eagerly, but will dodge too much attention from the slobbery end.

I look forward to reading neat things about our doggies here, and meeting more bulldog crazy humans.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Welcome!!!! This is a great forum...

I have two bulldogs, brother and sister littermates. They are 1 1/2 now and they are the love of my life!! They're also my first experience with bulldogs (my BF and I wanted a dog, and he researched the breed...thank god he convinced me! I can't imagine my life without these angels!). We were only going to get one, but my heart melted and we decided to get them both. I have learned so much from this forum, it really is the best group of folks in the world!

Enjoy and post a lot of pictures!:2thumbs:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! I think you and sir Winston, the earl of biscuit (love that) will fit right in here. Great intro! ;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Wonderful Introduction! You will love it here and Winston will make lots of new friends. Sadly..Jake has never been to Petsmart..not sure why! Maybe because he is soooooo exhuberant! lol...Make yourself at home!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi! My boys love Biscuitmart too since they always seem to be the center of attention.

Welcome Tracy and Winston!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Winston is a cutie, I just love his name, too cute.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome Sir Winston Earl of Bisquit, Bridgeway's Star of Hope (Usko for short) welcomes you to EBN, the best place for Bulldog grazy humans.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Tracy and Welcome to EBN so nice to meet you and Winston, love his full names very regal! looking forward to lots more pictures of Winston (it's a requirement of EBN membership to share lots and lots of pictures!) glad you joined!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN

523736_176239845846655_876119951_n.jpg

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Tracey and Sir Winston to this wonderful forum of EBN you will have so much fun meeting everyone here, I love biscuitsmart too but sadly Ftse won't get the chance to go as we live too far away in Australia.

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
Hello and welcome from Aunt Clara and Wendy! There is a wealth of information here and some fabulous bullies and their humans. Glad you have joined us!

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It doesn't appear I've given you and Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuits a proper welcome. So without further ado, :welcome3: to EBN. :2thumbs:

I enjoyed your intro too. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.