JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
HI there and congrats on Bogey. He's really cute. I have a suggestion on the crate that has worked for all 3 of mine when they were little (two are almost 2 and Emma just turned 1). Put Bogey nighttime crate as close to your bed as you can. What he wants is reassurance. Cover his crate with a blanket, light weight. When he starts to cry or whine, simply reach down with your hand and reach in with your fingers and let him feel you. He just needs to know you're there. This is one training puppy tips I picked up in one of my bully books.

Enjoy your little guy, they sure grow fast.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Love the name Bogart and the nickname Bogey! Such a cute baby too! welcome to EBN!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congratulations on finaly bring Bogey home, and dont we fall in love with these Bullies so quick as you can not resist them.
I used to take Ftse every two hours out to potty and please dont make the same mistake I made by keep taking him out of the crate when he has a whinge, Ftse would go to bed for anyone but me because he knew that I would get him back out so it was sleepless in Qld for quite a few weeks maybe a month or two but now he is so perfect in all ways I had to just leave him and he soon learnt.

Anyway how can you get c4ranky at such a precious little face.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh, he is absolutely precious! I really miss my Winston being at that age. Anyway, a huge welcome to you and Bogey from myself and Winston! I am learning so very much here about bulldogs, and of course drooling over all the pictures of beautiful dogs and cute puppies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.