Thank you for the warm welcome

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Hi everyone.
Joined the club last night and spent the day figuring out the finer points of the forums.
asked advice this morning and the feedback was amazing. So many people with with great tips for me on how to deal with this bratty little puppy o'mine. His name is Luca Brasi (it's from the godfather for those of you who haven't seen it) An he is currently 13 weeks old. He has been home with us for 3 weeks and lHe has been a handful with behavior and house training but I can't get mad at him. He is just to freaking cute. Plus the poor little guy had cocidea and now has giardia. (He's being treated by the best bulldog vets on Long Island so no worries). My girlfriend and I love him to death and we are thankful to now have the support of all the great people on this site. Having trouble posting pics from my iPhone but already have a few in my album if Yalu don't see any here.
happy holidays everyone
Mike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 134

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi again!!! Glad you can share and help others with coccidia and giardiasis- no fun!! We got it from a mud puddle (giardia) it was awful!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
He's a beautiful boy! I noticed it looked like he was chewing on a bully satick. Please read about them here and don't give them to him unless you're holding onto the other end of it. They can do very bad things to our babies even though they ove them so much. Try a nylabone or a kong

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi and :welcome3: to EBN ... I must say your little Luca Brasi is so very handsome!!! love all the pictures, keep them coming ... and hope he is feeling all better very soon!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome, Luca Brasi is super cute. You'll love this site, I've been on here since Oct. I have 2 EB puppies, they are 9 months old, brother and sister, their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I've learned so much on this site.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome3: My gosh he's got Great Markings , very handsome

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Oh my goodness. Luca Brasi is the cutest! What a fantastic name too. I have 2 bulldogs Bruno and Gidget. Gidget is the same age as Luca Brasi, we have had for for 3 weeks too. She is all white and super cheeky. Welcome to the site, it's the best reference point for all information re bulldogs. Btw, I joined last year and I'm in Australia. Merry Xmas!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh wow isn't Luca Brasi so cute he looks absolutely adorabull, sorry to hear of the health issues but good to know its all under control now, you will enjoy this site so helpful and friendly.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I love Luca Brasi and who hasn' seen the Godfather! We are also on Long Island - Brentwood. Liz and Amy are about a year and a half (not related). Thanks for the photos, we live for them!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:shout: he is GORGEOUS!!! OMG... love his markings and color..... I want him, I want him, I want him!!! :hissy:

Ok.. so , welcome to the site... glad you fond us and are getting the help and advice you need.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: he is Adorabull! Hope you get him healthy soon and then you can just enjoy him!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm so late with my welcomes, sorry about that! So without further ado, :welcome: to EBN. Your guy is stunning!!! I'm sure you've been told already that we love and expect lots of pictures and never get tired of them. Oh and to make yourself at home here. :up: Hope he's feeling better too.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am late in Welcoming you into the clan. You little guy is just amazing, I can smell the puppy breath from here.
:welcome3:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online