New from Utah

Lolasdaddy

Dec 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I was told this was the place to start. I have a bulldog named Lola she is about 6 months. My wife is a member, I ask her questions so she suggested I join. I am here to try to get help with behavior problems. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Hello! You will love it here! I live in Utah & we have the BEST bulldog vet! Go to Dr Barney at Willow Creek Pet Center!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
If you need a good trainer you can call Ty Brown with Communicanine too.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi and :welcome3: to EBN!! There is a section on behavior and training you can post questions in there and you will always get as much help as we can offer :)

OP
Lolasdaddy

Lolasdaddy

Dec 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
We already take Lola to Willow Creek Pet Center to Dr. Barney. We have tried 2 of the other vets when he wasn't in but they are not as good. He had just had a litter at our last appointment. I have posted in the behavior section and I'm thinking we needs training classes.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Good! Yes, he really is the best! He showed me some photos of that litter too! Now I want another one! There is nothing cuter than a bulldog puppy! Where are your photos of Lola!?

You'll get a lot of information on this site! Welcome!!!

OP
Lolasdaddy

Lolasdaddy

Dec 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I have a couple up I will have to add more.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you joined.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome: I wish my husband would join, kinda, :ROFL: No really, he listens to perfect strangers more then he does his wife. :christmas11:

:christmas19: any who, Welcome to the family, and the bounty of information you are about to partake in. :reading:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Im glad he joined! It only took 4 months for him to do it!:smoochwink: He has asked me so many things and I am no pro I have a lot of learning to do myself so I suggested he joined this site and finally he did! Im not sure how much he will be on or how much he will post but at least he will be reading posts! I helped him set up the account and showed him some things around the site so hopefully he wont be to lost:D.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How exciting that we get a hubby to join ........... still working on mine!! :tapfoot:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! You have started an addiction now!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... ask away, any question, there will be a member that can help, advise or give some type of insight to give you some direction on what you need.

BTW -- the place is addicting so buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Lola's Daddy nice you have decided to join the family along with your wife.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.