Meet Miss Penelope Rosebud

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
You missed one...Pretty Pooper! :) Seriously, she is very pretty and I'm happy for you both. Ain't love great?! :heart:
Bully love is just so amazing! My hubby had to spend about 16 yrs talking me into it and now I am more in love with her than anyone. We even joke that it's a good thing we didn't experience bully love before we had our kids or maybe we might just have had a whole lot of bullies! At least now I know how I will fill the empty nest when the time comes :)

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Bully love is just so amazing! My hubby had to spend about 16 yrs talking me into it and now I am more in love with her than anyone. We even joke that it's a good thing we didn't experience bully love before we had our kids or maybe we might just have had a whole lot of bullies! At least now I know how I will fill the empty nest when the time comes :)

I'm with you on all counts :yes:. It took me 23 years to convince my husband and now Dublin is "the apple of his eye" What is with that?????:confused:. I love Penelope's full name and of course she it toooo cute..

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm with you on all counts :yes:. It took me 23 years to convince my husband and now Dublin is "the apple of his eye" What is with that?????:confused:. I love Penelope's full name and of course she it toooo cute..
I thought she looked like Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds. Hubby wasn't happy with me choosing both names so he decided on Rosebud, after her perfect little rose petal ears.

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
She is gorgeous, and I love. Her name. Too cute, I have a female named Blossom, she is 9 months old.

Awwwww..love Blossom's name. I have followed many of your posts Vikinggirl, is always a little different to find everything in Canada so take special notes of my fellow Canadian bully posters. I really love your christmas photo job too. I have been searching online to find the perfect photo editor to make a Christmas card worthy of our beautiful puppy. Really feels like the first Christmas our family is complete! Cheers :)

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
she is a darling little thing :D love the avatar hehe
LOL I was a photo edit virgin until yesterday and EBN has inspired me to make a Christmas Card. I'm hoping to find more, but this one turned out as great as yours! Titan looks very kissable..

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Vicaroo - your bullies have the best names ever! Must be a mouthfull when they get in trouble :)

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Great pix of your Pretty Penny. You probably know we have a Photo of the Month Contest so now that you are a member you are welcome and encouraged to participate. Participation is how we all learn how to be better bully servants. Thanx for finally joining and I hope you find EBN to be a 2nd home like so many of us have. :christmasgrinch:
Thanks Bruce. Looks like we could take a few pointers from HRH Gracie's portfolio - such a photogenic princess! We love this site and are so grateful to you all for keeping it going.

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
She is so cute and I absolutely love the laundry basket pic :p
Thx - I love that photo too. I added another to the "what position does your bully sleep in" thread of her asleep in the same laundry basket. It was her car seat for the first few weeks and she often slept in it too.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
She is beautiful. I love the the photo of her in the basket; Amber had a basket too for a quick minute. Welcome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.