Haggis (5 years) and Simon (2 months)

Stashia

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Haggis and Simon
Hello Everyone-

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce my bullies Haggis, 5 1/2 years old, and Simon, 2 months old. My husband and I became bully parents 5 years ago when Haggis was 3 months old. We had always been lab parents but wanted something a little smaller. We had a friend who had grown up with English Bulldogs so we we started doing some research. Six months later, we decided to commit to becoming English Bully parents. We have never regretted that decision!

We have now added to our bully family with our 2 month old bully, Simon. He's been an amazing addition and has filled our hearts with love and our home with lots of laughter and bully noises. Haggis is still learning how to be gentle (since his brothers have always been much bigger than him) but he loves playing with the puppy and is adjusting to being the big brother.

I'm exicted to be a part of this community and getting to know more about each of you and your bullies. I'm also looking forward to advice on raising a baby bully since it's been so many years since we've been down this road!

Thanks for having me and I look forward to chatting with you all soon!
Andrea (in Boise)
Haggis
Haggis_in_pool.jpg
Simon
Simon - 3 weeks old.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your bullies are just too cute. Thanks for sharing them with us, and looking forward in seeing more pics of them.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome Andrea!

Haggis has the cutest face and I love his name :)
and little Simon is very precious. I'm sure your home is quite lively with your two boys romping around.

Feel free to ask questions and join in our conversations here on the board!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: Andrea, Haggis and Simon to EBN, you will get to meet so many Bully families here and so much advice as well.

Your two boys look very adorabull, Haggis has the same colourings as my Ftse does.

Hope to see many more pictures of your two boys.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... you bully babies are very handsome! look forward to getting to know them and seeing Simon grow

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. We're glad to have you and just fire away the questions and someone will help. There are also some articles you will probably want to read. We are definately going to need lots of pix of your two cutie pies.. ;) Thanx for signing up and feel free to join right in :christmasgrinch:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Andrea, Haggis & Simon :welcome3: to EBN!! Your babies are beautiful, looking forward to lots more pictures!!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Yes! What they said! Haggis still looks like a baby and Simon is precious! More pictures are always needed in all situations!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: looking forward to seeing a lot more of your boys!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. i just love the pics and the story of your bullies. cant wait to here more. :2thumbs:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome! Im so glad you joined! This is a great group of people so post away!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi Andrea! :welcome3: to EBN. Congrats on Simon and Haggis is so handsome. I've never heard the name "Haggis" before, does it have a meaning? Just make yourself at home and jump right on in. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!! What a cute duo you have!

Most Reactions