Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Sean & Dozer and :welcome3: to EBN ... so glad Dozer has a great new home! You've been given some great advice so just wanted to say hello and welcome ... looking forward to see a lot more pictures of your new buddy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello and welcome to EBN and the WONDERFUL world of bulldogs! The gang has given you great advice and you are on your way to enjoying your handsome and fun loving bully!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: Sean and Dozer to EBN, You have got some great advice from the EBN family and you will get plenty of help on any issues you have so enjoy the site.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats on your new bestest friend. I love the "head on the pillow" part of your story. Dozer is a lucky boy to have you watching over him now. He will return the favor ten fold!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=7149]prendatram[/MENTION]

:smileywelcome: You're not going to be the same after loving a bully. The breed is like no other. Enjoy and I know through all your research and intelligence, Dozer will thrive and live to be a healthy old man. One thing though, I think you're going to need a bigger bed.:LMAO:

OP
P

prendatram

Nov 24, 2012
Rolla, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
MgAX5.jpg

cX4hZ.jpg

momHe.jpg

e9JWR.jpg

more pictures..He was moving sleeping positions so he not all there. lol and camera was dead so thats why first date is from 2 years ago. lol

and thanks for all the replies so helpful. thanks

OP
P

prendatram

Nov 24, 2012
Rolla, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
also he has a harness that he loves but i take it off when he in. and you can see his custom John Deere bandana my girlfriend made for him. he rolled out of it in his sleep too.

OP
P

prendatram

Nov 24, 2012
Rolla, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
another quick question been reading alot bout throwing in some yogurt and/or salmon oil by grizzly or human pill fish oil any of you guys swear by this stuff or notice alot of difference. Im switching foods in the next week or so. hopefully he likes the taste of avoderm more to make switching alittle easy.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and welcome to ebn. those pics are so darling of dozer. i just love your story. yes yogurt and salmon oil are great. just be sure when you add something new to the diet to do it one at a time. bullies can have allergies so its best to try one new thing at a time so you can see if they tolerate it. sarah gets salmon oil every day with her food and i use human probiotics as she is allergic to milk but many here give a dab of yogurt with the food.

OP
P

prendatram

Nov 24, 2012
Rolla, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
thanks i have grown the love this little guy after these last 10 days or so. I do think he has a little anxiety from previous owner leaving him in his cage for long periods cause he hates when I leave. He is amazin though. love him

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Aren't they the best things since sliced bread?? Welcome to EBN and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.