Waiting impatiently for Bogey!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
:D Hi everyone! My name is mary and I am a newbie here on EBN! I have been outside looking in while I waited to be authorized to post, and I must say, I have gotten a WEALTH of info already! Our pup Bogart ( we will call him Bogey- we are both bad golfers) is now 6 1/2 weeks old and we will be getting him on Dec 5 th!! Luckily the breeder is less than an hour away so we have been visiting weekly! He is so adorable! I have been the previous proud mama of 2 wonderful bull mastiffs but since relocating to Florida, we decided to " downsize". Have always loved bulldogs!
i look forward to all your stories and words of wisdom! Hopefully I will have some of my own!
mary

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to the bully family!!!! Pics are a MUST!!!! We would love to see your little one!!! You must be SO excited!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and I know you are so excited to get your baby home and I can't wait to see pics. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!!

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
HAHA downsize... sorry that was outloud right? I raised Old English Mastiff's for 20 years, decided after my last one crossed to rainbow bridge no more. I got an english bulldog, thinking more compact, smaller, easier...LOL the joke was on me... My baby Gunner takes a full time staff and then some. Best of luck with Bogey, love the name!

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
We are in the same boat, waiting to get ours Dec 1st. We went to the pet store and Walmart today and bought a bed, chews toys, etc. that I read about on this site, Kong Ball, Nylabone, etc. Love the name.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi Mary and :welcome3: to EBN! I can remember that "wait" oh it seems to take so long when you are getting a first or new bulldog!! can't wait to see pictures of little Bogey and watch the wonderful growth stages ... you will LOVE having a bulldog!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome3: Mary!

It's the waiting that's the hardest part, isn't it?! Dec.5th is just around the corner tho and soon you will have your precious Bogey home, and just in time for the holidays. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi Mary and :welcome: to EBN! That's awesome that you live so close to be able to visit Bogey and bone with him. Can't wait to see picture of him. Not sure on the downsizing though, lol. Mine are a handful, just in a smaller package. :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC

IS IT Dec 5th yet??
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION]

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I feel like I am watching Peter Pan [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], lol. Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!! I am now addicted

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I feel like I am watching Peter Pan @Sherry, lol. Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!! I am now addicted

The first step is to admit your addiction then you don't feel so guilty when you dive into everything Bulldog.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of Englishbulldogs! Soon you'll be thinking why you didn't have one or two before:D I remember how long the first wait was... We knew that we were getting a pup about a week before birth... then we had to wait 8 weeks for Usko...and now we're waiting for another pup that hasn't even been conceived yet...huh!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.