Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! What works pretty well for me with teething pups is to yelp out loud as if I were another puppy. Then push them away and say no. Then give them something they can chew on after a good minute. I wait a minute so they do not think they are being rewarded for biting. They learn that same thing with their littermates so that is kinda where I got it from. The pup will yelp and go away from the biter. I hope it works I start at a pretty young age. Consistency is key!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Nora Jowls

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
And officially introducing......Miss Nora Jowls!!!! daddynora.jpgnora1.jpgnora2.jpgnora3.jpgnora4.jpgnora5.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
YEhhhhh you did it!!! She's beautiful, such a snuggle bug, makes me want to cuddle her

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So glad to see her!!! Such a gorgeous bully baby!!!!! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Ms. Nora!! She is adorable .....

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome! Ms Nora Jowls was worth the wait to see her, a beautiful girl :2thumbs:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Not sad this year. Thought of her a lot through out the day, more than other days of course. Dec 13 will be 3 years without Summer, it's getting easier , but I still have my days. hhm , I never thought 3 years ago that we'd be without so many loved ones. What it does, is prepare you for the anything can happen at any time attitude. How to move ahead and understand others more.
Big question here is ," how did you manage"? Your first holiday without your loving Staurt , I was glad we were here together.

I'm glad your sadness eased up on you this year. One thing I've learned, you can't run and hide
from your grief...it finds you! Aaron and I were doing okay but as Wednesday came, it got more
difficult (Aaron stayed at his apt. until Thursday, I'm sure, struggling with his own pain, also, his
25th B-day is Sunday so it's a back-to-back whammy for him). My younger sister WAS going to
take Mother to her daughter's home for the day leaving me & Aaron alone and enjoying OUR time.
She bowed completely out with nary an apology, such a selfish b*tch! I have another sister AND
a brother and neither of them offered to take (their own Mother) for the day and leaving my son
and me alone and being together to deal with our emotions on our 1st holiday without Stuart.

We made it any way...altho I woke up Friday and threw up...emotions I guess :bad:

You know, my dear friend, I'm glad we were here, together, too :kiss3: You are very much on my
heart and my deepest gratitude for taking me in your arms and comforting me...I couldn't have
made it thru Thursday without benefit of your wise words & sharing your heart's deepest pain & loss

What a woman!!! Makes me regret hitting you with my (heavy) purse :lmaogirl: Love you much :muah2:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and welcome to ebn. cant wait to hear more stories of your baby she sounds adorable. :2thumbs:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome to the group! My Lola is almost 7 months and still is the little chewer but it does get better not as bad as when she was little. This site is awesome with great people on it so enjoy and WELCOME!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online