Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Introducing Miss Nora Jowls

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Not sad this year. Thought of her a lot through out the day, more than other days of course. Dec 13 will be 3 years without Summer, it's getting easier , but I still have my days. hhm , I never thought 3 years ago that we'd be without so many loved ones. What it does, is prepare you for the anything can happen at any time attitude. How to move ahead and understand others more.
    Big question here is ," how did you manage"? Your first holiday without your loving Staurt , I was glad we were here together.

I'm glad your sadness eased up on you this year. One thing I've learned, you can't run and hide
    from your grief...it finds you! Aaron and I were doing okay but as Wednesday came, it got more
    difficult (Aaron stayed at his apt. until Thursday, I'm sure, struggling with his own pain, also, his
    25th B-day is Sunday so it's a back-to-back whammy for him). My younger sister WAS going to
    take Mother to her daughter's home for the day leaving me & Aaron alone and enjoying OUR time.
    She bowed completely out with nary an apology, such a selfish b*tch! I have another sister AND
    a brother and neither of them offered to take (their own Mother) for the day and leaving my son
    and me alone and being together to deal with our emotions on our 1st holiday without Stuart.

We made it any way...altho I woke up Friday and threw up...emotions I guess

You know, my dear friend, I'm glad we were here, together, too You are very much on my
    heart and my deepest gratitude for taking me in your arms and comforting me...I couldn't have
    made it thru Thursday without benefit of your wise words & sharing your heart's deepest pain & loss

What a woman!!! Makes me regret hitting you with my (heavy) purse Love you much

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well hello there and welcome to ebn. cant wait to hear more stories of your baby she sounds adorable.

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the group! My Lola is almost 7 months and still is the little chewer but it does get better not as bad as when she was little. This site is awesome with great people on it so enjoy and WELCOME!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads