Introducing Miss Nora Jowls

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
Hi everyone! Joined ebn just recently. My husband and I got Nora 2 weeks ago when she was 11 weeks. She is now 13 weeks and quite a handful. Her favorite chew toy is.....ME. My clothes, feet, slippers, shoes. I try and redirect her but she could care less. Just keep reminding myself her gums are killing her. Looking forward to obidence training and when teething is over. It seems the only kind of "playing" she is interested in is chewing. Aside from me, the only thing she seems interested in is a bully stick. Tried a rope soaked in broth and frozen and antler and she doesn't care for those so much. To bad about the $20 antler haha. Through it all she is a beautiful girl and when she gives kisses and snuggles our hearts melt. We just have to learn to be alpha dogs and are watching some dog whisperer. Again we are greatly anticipating our puppy classes. Looking forward to meeting other bully lovers!

OP
Nora Jowls

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
I am trying to upload a picture from photobucket and having a tough time. One will be posted shortly.

OP
Nora Jowls

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
imagejpeg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
hello and :welcome3: to EBN ... can't wait to see some pictures of Miss Nora Jowls. Sound aversion helps a lot to break her focus on biting you, it may not feel like it but the biting puppy phase does end! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: looking forward to seeing Nora when you get the pic thing worked out.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She sounds totally adorable. Just keep reinforcing what you are doing now and the biting bit does start to gradually disappear! Doesn't feel like it now but I promise!!!! :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN...you will LOVE it here and learn so much about bullies
but the best part is...we are a family at EBN and so again...Welcome!

Am laughing at her name
:lmaogirl: good job, can't wait to see your sweet girl.

I'm a new bully owner and new to computer stuff and even tho I joined in
July, my son will be posting my pics this week end (I'm shocked they haven't
kicked me out due to the lack of them yet) I rehomed an adult bully but love
him as if I'd got him as a puppy and he loves me like that
:love: was mutual
love at 1st sight just 5 months ago.

I've
had lots of dogs, cats, etc but there is something different about EB's.

I can't imagine being without one...ever. Giving him a home has been so
rewarding I'll probably always adopt and hope I'm lucky enough to adopt
a puppy, there is nothing so adorable!

Congratulations on your new bully girl!! Texas Carol & Brutus

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to puppy hood, they do like to bite and play, be patient as this will pass. Just keep trying to redirect her to a chew toy. Try some Nylabones or Kong toys. Bully sticks are bad and can become a choking hazard, so be careful with them. Also no rawhides or pigs ears either. Rope toys as long as they are new are OK, but when they become old and stringy, they also can be a chocking hazard. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby, and enjoy puppy hood as they do grow up fast.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: and I bet you post pictures before our dear Ms. [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION].

You're gonna be in big trouble young lady if you can not come up with those pictures soon of Brutus :scared: ..:lmaogirl:

I just go to the tool bar at the top of this space and click on Insert Image. It's not Photo Bucket, but it's very quick and easy.
click on select file from computer and wallah it directs you to your computer where you can select you picture file and then picture, double enter and then click upload. it's that easy................

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome , love your babies name, so cute. I am fairly new to this site as well, I joined in Sept. I have 2 EB puppies, they are brother and sister, they are 9 months old today. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. You'll love this site , you'll learn a lot , share stories, information , and pictures. There are a lot of great people on here with lots of good advice and experience. So enjoy, and I look forward to seeing pictures.

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:smileywelcome: and I bet you post pictures before our dear Ms. @Texas Carol.

You're gonna be in big trouble young lady if you can not come up with those pictures soon of Brutus :scared: ..:lmaogirl:

I just go to the tool bar at the top of this space and click on Insert Image. It's not Photo Bucket, but it's very quick and easy.
click on select file from computer and wallah it directs you to your computer where you can select you picture file and then picture, double enter and then click upload. it's that easy................

HAHAHAHA...that's the easy part...I've gotta figure out HOW to put my pics from my camera
in the picture file in my computer THEN I can do what you just said to do to post here.

You'll be happy to know I took some pics of Brutus & CoCo this week...Aaron will take pics of
me tomorrow then show me HOW to put in a file...etc...then get them to y'all. Instead of staring
at the Vette you'll be looking at my bully...I'm sure ALL of EBN is sick of the Vette...great cars but
no comparison to bully pics...I so agree
:p

In my defense, I didn't have a camera phone until this month...so there...Ms Prissy Pants :girlfight:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Carol..............we love you so..........just the way you are ......thanks for the (almost senior) abuse. :laugh: You might carry a big purse, but does it have the weight to back it up? :whistle:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Carol..............we love you so..........just the way you are ......thanks for the (almost senior) abuse. :laugh: You might carry a big purse, but does it have the weight to back it up? :whistle:

Now what do YOU think :girlyes:

Sherry, remember the song lyrics, "You always hurt the one you love..."
:p:p:p

Well, I LOVE you, my dear friend...was you holiday okay (not too sad?).

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Now what do YOU think :girlyes:

Sherry, remember the song lyrics, "You always hurt the one you love..."
:p:p:p

Well, I LOVE you, my dear friend...was you holiday okay (not too sad?).

Not sad this year. Thought of her a lot through out the day, more than other days of course. Dec 13 will be 3 years without Summer, it's getting easier , but I still have my days. hhm , I never thought 3 years ago that we'd be without so many loved ones. What it does, is prepare you for the anything can happen at any time attitude. How to move ahead and understand others more.
Big question here is ," how did you manage"? Your first holiday without your loving Staurt , I was glad we were here together.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online