Introduction

pibrew

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing
Hello,

I live in Denton, Texas and my wife and I are in the market for our first bulldog! We have had boxers and bull mastiffs in the past. We are looking for a male so we can possibly show him and stud him out. So, we don't mind paying a premium for him. Do any of you recommend ay breeders in Texas? He will be a BIG part of our family and I am sure he will be spoiled rotten. I travel a lot for work, so my will give more love than any dog out there.

If any of you know of a good breeder please message me or text me at 940-300-9691.

Thanks a lot and I am really glad I found this forum!

Robert

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well welcome to the site, you came to the right place to get plenty of help on the breed. There is plenty to learn here so happy reading and ask any question you have about bullies, and good luck on your search for your baby.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome:

Wellll.......I don't have any pups for sale right now, but if I did, I think I'd have to say..............:hmm: $25,000.00 :blink: :ROFL:

Welcome to EBN, hope you find what you are looking for, just mess'n with ya. :thanks4:.........:thanks6:

OP
pibrew

pibrew

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing
:smileywelcome:

Wellll.......I don't have any pups for sale right now, but if I did, I think I'd have to say..............:hmm: $25,000.00 :blink: :ROFL:

Welcome to EBN, hope you find what you are looking for, just mess'n with ya. :thanks4:.........:thanks6:

One Million Dollars....in his best Dr. Evil voice! Thanks Sherry

OP
pibrew

pibrew

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing
Well welcome to the site, you came to the right place to get plenty of help on the breed. There is plenty to learn here so happy reading and ask any question you have about bullies, and good luck on your search for your baby.

Thanks....yes, just poking around and there is tons of good info here!

OP
pibrew

pibrew

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing
Good Luck in your search. Most of us are just into Bully's to have them control our lives! :laugh:

I understand! Our bullmastiff used to sleep in our bed....a 145pound lap dog!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: hope you find the puppy you are looking for.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... best of luck in your search for you new bully. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you find him

OP
pibrew

pibrew

Nov 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing
Hello and welcome to EBN.... best of luck in your search for you new bully. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you find him

Thanks! I will be sure to post pics when we find one.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hi and :welcome3: to EBN good luck in your search for your puppie, they are such a beautiful breed to have and will be a lot of comapany for your family while you are away.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hi and Welcome to EBN ... hope you find a wonderful new family member soon ... don't forget to post pictures when you find him :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!! I hope you find the bully of your dreams, I cannot wait to meet him/her!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
Welcome! Sounds like the same path to get here, I've have/had bullmastiffs and english mastiffs not to mention a couple of rotties. We just got our wonderful baby girl and she is having so much fun playing with her fur-siblings. Lots of good info. and helpful folks here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.