Hello From Texas

Mickey3696

Sep 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla
Hello all my name is Angel and we are new owners of our very first EB (Layla) and are so in love! We also have an 11 year old chocolate lab (Levi) a six year old Yorkie (Muffy) a 10 month old german shephard (Murdock) and a 1 year old cat Missy. I think I got them all in there. I can't wait to learn all I can about this breed and to get to know everone.

Attachments

• Layla 2.jpg
    Layla 2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 120
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 134

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Angel! Lol..you've got a houseful for sure! So happy you found us!! Make yourself at home and can't wait to get to know you and your whole family! :D

Layla is as beautiful as her name!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome, I am a newbie too , sort of, I joined in Sept. I have 2 English Bulldog puppies, a brother and sister, they are 9 months old now, and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. This site is great, you will love it. There are a lot of great people on here, who are always ready with a listening ear to give great advice, suggestions, and a whole lot of bully love. Enjoy, and hope to see lots of stories and of course pictures of all your Furbabies.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Welcome to EBN!!! You will become addicted like the rest of us. There is nothing like being owned by an English Bulldog!! Layla is a cutie!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hello Angel, Layla, Levi, Muffy, Murdock & Missy :welcome3: to EBN ... Layla is a cutie pie!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Angel and Layla to EBN you sure have a house full there, Layla looks so cute.
You will enjoy it here on EBN everyone is so nice and helpful.

M

mabel lou

Happy you are here with your baby girl. I hope your experience here is as rewarding as it has been and still is for me. Ask ?s and then ask more ?s. Share your experiences of what you have gone through if there is a post that you can relate to about your bully. Read the forums and if you have been their then give some of your knowledge to that person about what happened and the outcome. This is how we all learn. But you have come to a really really informative site to help you learn and understand you bully. Hope you love this site as much as I do lol.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Glad you found us and hope you will make yourself right at home. Bullies are wonderful and I'm sure you will be 'owned' in no time if you arent all ready.... Have fun! :loco:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi there! Welcome so glad you and your pack joined us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN! That's quite a mix you have there, lol. How's the yorkie do with the shepard, they're so tiny! Layla's a cutie pie! Looks like she's smiling in your avatar pic.

Oh we have an Other Pets section too, don't forget to share pictures of Muffy and Murdock! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Layla --- she is a cuties pie!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online