hello from saskatchewan canada

OP
C

crazybulldogman

Nov 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Axel
I am trying to figure out how to report a puppy mill but don't know what avenue I need to head down. can anyone help, we baught a second bully pup that is really under weight and is sick we have taken her to the vet and we were told it seems like a slight case of bronchitis, however after she was treated with clavamox for 10 days 2 pills twice a day she is still sick and we are worried about axel. any help would be greatly appreciated

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
I am trying to figure out how to report a puppy mill but don't know what avenue I need to head down. can anyone help, we baught a second bully pup that is really under weight and is sick we have taken her to the vet and we were told it seems like a slight case of bronchitis, however after she was treated with clavamox for 10 days 2 pills twice a day she is still sick and we are worried about axel. any help would be greatly appreciated

What part of SK are you from?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... where's the pictures?? :tapfoot:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn so glad you joined and hope your pup gets better.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
What part of SK are you from?

Not sure about the orig poster but we are from Estevan, SK in the South East part of the province. If I don't miss my guess you were looking into a bullie from Weyburn at the time, is that LuLu that you got from them? She sure is a looker :)

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Not sure about the orig poster but we are from Estevan, SK in the South East part of the province. If I don't miss my guess you were looking into a bullie from Weyburn at the time, is that LuLu that you got from them? She sure is a looker :)

Heff came from a breeder in Weyburn. I am sure you know who I am talking about. Lulu comes from a mother up here but a father from Weyburn. Did your bulldog come from Weyburn? Rojo?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.