Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thanks for all of the kind responses! =) I'm new to the world of forums, and didn't realize I needed to come back and check my original post. Love all the comments btw! We have cut back on what Gizmo is eating right now. She gets 1.5 cups of TOTW as well as a heaping tbsp of pumpkin. we've been having some serious skin issues lately which has caused me to cut out all extra foods. I found a vet near us but couldn't get an appointment to see him till after the first of the year. My poor girl is having some serious issues. I hate seeing her miserable. I'm working on getting some photos posted, just not sure how to do it. Thanks again everyone for being so welcoming. as soon as i figure out the photo posting ...i'll be bombarding everyone with TONS of photos! =)

A warm 'Welcome' to EBN...a very caring, sharing & knowledgeable group.

Thank you for providing the link to 'Victorian Bulldogs', very beautiful...I look
forward to viewing pics of Gizmo & your labs.

Last edited by a moderator:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How did I miss the original post!!? A belated welcome to you!! Which part of Ohio are you in.... just wondering if I could help you with a vet. I work for Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs and we have vets across most of Ohio that we use

Also, TOTW is good food but even if its grain free you may still need to watch the protein source. So which flavor are you using?

OP
GizmosMommy

GizmosMommy

Nov 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gizmo
we fed totw pacific stream. We're located in canton (NE area of ohio). We're seeing Dr Gainey at Uniontown clinic. If you know of any others please let me know.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.