New to Site, New Builldog on the way - Ohio

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Hi folks, new from Ohio. We have a male pup on the way in a couple of weeks. He just turned five weeks old so it will still be a little while. Here are a few pictures. We are still trying to find the right name. I like Bond, as in James Bond. My 15 year old daughter likes Tank. My 11 year old son likes Lutz and call him Lou after our football coach who is the winningest coach in Ohio history. My wife likes a bunch, especially Tonk.

Here are a few pictures.

MadeaM1-3wks4.jpg

MadeaM1-3wks2.jpg

MadeaM1-3days.jpg

M1-2wks.jpg

Beaus250.jpg

Beaus256.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Congratulations on your new baby, you joined a great site. You'll learn a lot here, and find a lot of helpful information about English Bulldogs . You must be very excited to get your new baby. I have two 8 month EB puppies, they are brother and sister. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I love all your name choices, it's going to be hard to choose, but they are all good choices. Keep us posted and keep sharing pictures with us.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Oh wow your new baby is so precious!! Congratulations and Welcome to EBN

OP
Hstead

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Some other names we are kicking around...............

Archie
Sully
Watson
Dash
Bolt
007 - Call him Double or Otto
Buck - we are Buckeye fans
Thunder

Nothing seems to stick permanently yet.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: How precious is he?? You all must be so excited! I think the name thing is tough! We ended up letting our granddaughter make a list of names..boy..did she! Over 200 names! Then we just picked the one we had in our heads all along! :shhhh: wasn't on he list either! Whatever name you choose..he is a wonderful pup!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Cute, cute baby!! You have found the best website for new bully owners. The people here are so knowledgeable and can help you with any questions you may have with your sweet baby. Read the articles on the forum before you bring that baby home and you will be glad you did. Welcome to EBN and join right in!!

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
I've always liked the name Diesel for a boy bully. I don't know why.

He's ADORABLE. I bet you are so excited!!! :D Congrats!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
He is a winner no matter what you choose as his name, Congratulations!

His boy is sure a cutie too! Welcome to EBN, we'll keep you calm and walk
you thru new bully land, lol! Great names, all...there will be a fit, you'll know.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gorgeous coloring! And that nose rope!!! He looks just like Little Bea did at that age!

I love how some baby EBs look like a chubby little Baked Potato!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: the name Precious comes to my mind looking at those pics. But it doesn't quite fit in the studly theme you have going with your other choices.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!! He is a darn cutie, love the colroing..

I like the name Buckeye... and call him Buck.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... other than the Ohohoho State sweatshirt, your pix are great ;) Hope you enjoy the website and continue to hang around :loco:

OP
Hstead

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Thanks everyone. I have already learned quiet a bit reading on here. Really enjoying this place. I have wanted a bulldog since I was ten but have never pulled the trigger. The kids were driving me nuts to get an inside pup for Xmas this year so we went ahead and decided on a bulldog. We have a German Shepard that stays outside already and I am hoping he will play nicely, however he is one jealous dog. He is a great dog, six years old, just really jealous.

I do not have that much experience with bulldog pups and their coloring. I am hoping he keeps the same number and size of the black markings on his back. I am not sure though how they normally go from pup to adult dog with those markings?

More names......

Zeke
Norman
Faldo

Some of you may be able to guess I like to golf lol.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome: To EBN nd congratulations on your new puppy, you will learn so much here from everyone and all are so friendly and such :kewl:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome to EBN. Your baby is adorable! Usually we have a list to favorite bully boy names and when we get the little boy home and interact with him for a day or more a name just seems to stick!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.