hello new guy here in Arizona

Patinater

Nov 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hey all. Newer to Arizona out in the middle of nowhere. looking for an English bulldog in the next 6-8 months after I move out of where I am. I live alone with no other pets so a pre-loved Bulldog that isnt good with other pets or kids would be great too. So looking for an adoption would even be real nice. besides that I am open to any suggestions, on places in Arizona, and any other recommendations like food, doggie doors anything. thanks...Pat

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Im sure help will be here for you in no time at all.... :welcome: to EBN

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome:

You seem pretty flexible that's a good thing, I live on the east but hope that someone for Arizona comes along shortly. Welcome to the family

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Pat! Wonderful to have you and I think you've found the best place ever for info and help! How exciting for you! I'm sure you will find the perfect companion! :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi , hope you find your pet mate soon, you joined a great site. Since you mentioned you have 6 or 8 months before you are going to get an EB, you should log on under the Bulldogs for Adoption Forum, and look under the Arizona Rescue threads. You can introduce yourself, get to know the administrators of the rescue dogs, learn about their criteria for adopting their Bulldogs, read up on everything Bully, to learn about this unique, and special breed. That way you will be best prepared and familiar with adopting a EB, and can choose one that is available at that time. You are lucky that you have the time to prepare for the arrival of your new dog, as you can put everything in place for a smooth transition for your new dog, a lot if these beautiful animals have been neglected, abused, or not loved like they should be. They need to learn to trust again and know that you love them, and they are in their forever homes. You can slowly start to buy all the things you need for a dog. I hope you find one soon, and you get to love a Bully and experience what we do. They are the sweetest, most loveable dogs in the world, and everyone should be lucky enough to share their life with one. Good luck to you, and when you do get your baby, don't forget to post pictures and share with us.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN! Good luck in your search!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Welcome to EBN I hope you find a wonderful bulldog to join your family ... so glad you are willing to look at adult bullies that need homes, that's awesome!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: hope you find a perfect match when you get ready. It's always good to plan ahead.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... best of luck in your search for a new bully -- I tagged a few of our rescue moderators so if they have any info to share they will be along soon

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! I am in Tucson :Arizona: glad to have you here! That is awesome you are thinking of adopting I do hope you find the perfect match! You must keep in touch with us! Let me know if you have any questions since we are neighbors!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hey all. Newer to Arizona out in the middle of nowhere. looking for an English bulldog in the next 6-8 months after I move out of where I am. I live alone with no other pets so a pre-loved Bulldog that isnt good with other pets or kids would be great too. So looking for an adoption would even be real nice. besides that I am open to any suggestions, on places in Arizona, and any other recommendations like food, doggie doors anything. thanks...Pat

Hi there! Welcome to the site! Arizona has a resscue Love A Bull Bulldog Rescue. They currently have 4 available bulldogs for adoption. Here is the link to the listings and contact information. Here is the link: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/arizona-love-bull-bulldog-rescue/

You can also search surrounding states if you are willing to travel and also if the rescue adopts out of state. Some rescues do and some dont it just depends. If you need anything at all please send me a message.

Most Reactions